College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm a little late. TCU's new uniforms are terrible, such a flop because their previous sets were incredible.

But the worst part about the new rebrand? We can't make a template from it because of the dumbass frog pattern all over them!

I'd rather see Wisconsin switch to Nike myself. I've never owned one single piece of UA gear, but I'm sure there's no possible way UA could be worse than Adidas fan gear.

For any fans of a UA school on here...how is the availability and variety of gear for things like sweatshirts, tees and hats? Is it a fairly good selection or is it all generic cookie cutter crap like Adidas?

As an Auburn fan and student, I must say it's pretty good. Never go on online stores alone. Always check out bookstores whenever in town. UA likes to template some of their stuff, like the post-season basketball gear recently. But they've done a good bit of original stuff. They've done a great job lately of using vintage logos, which I've enjoyed.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Adidas has been hemorrhaging schools left and right. While they've signed Arizona State and Miami, that still doesn't replace the likes of Tennessee, Notre Dame, Cincinnati, and Wisconsin. If they lose Michigan, their lineup of schools isn't going to be all that impressive.

YES. Finally going to get rid of one of the biggest college downgrades in the last few years. Carolina was so classic previously and the newer sets had no meaning or history to them (as well as the stupid introduction of black). This set can really have potential if they do it right.

I really hope this is a new set for UNC. Their recent set was my least favorite of any new uniforms when they revealed them. Black rather than navy, black numbers were awful, and the floating FlyWire collar was hideous. I despised them. I'm really hoping these are going to be much better.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived