College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Had a recruit commit today and he was holding this helmet, i pray it never sees the field and is just a concept

Capture.0.0.PNG

Agreed. I don't think Cal's secondary bear logo looks all that great on a helmet and the lack of yellow makes the helmet stand out like a sore thumb from the rest of any possible uniform combination.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking that. If they made the helmet yellow it could work. If they kept it white it should only be worn with an all wbite uniform.

Just seems like it would be a late addition to the number on one side , logo on the other side just to differentiate it from the logo script helmet in some way...I would probably love this if it were matte yellow

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I wish there was a live stream of this. I'm optimistic this will be a great looking set.

gdu is at the event and said he'd post some pictures as soon as he's able to. Otherwise, we're just waiting for the official release.

The suspense is killing me. I'm just walking around, clicking "refresh" like: :lonely:

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I wish there was a live stream of this. I'm optimistic this will be a great looking set.

gdu is at the event and said he'd post some pictures as soon as he's able to. Otherwise, we're just waiting for the official release.

The suspense is killing me. I'm just walking around, clicking "refresh" like: :lonely:

At least I'm not the only one.

NEWSGG copy.png

If these are their new full-time uniforms, then they're one heck of a downgrade from their previous set. Patterns typically look fine in small does but using it on the entire uniform makes for an ugly mess, which is what TCU's uniforms are.

Archived