2015 NFL Offseason

CS85

Patriots fans have the desire to enjoy the privileges they have and suffer the oppression that they don't. What asswipes, all of 'em.

Yeah, I remember some Patriots fans, moments after the Patriots beat the Eagles to win their third Super Bowl in four years, still referencing the early 90's and those 2-14, 3-13 seasons and saying how that third Super Bowl victory tasted so much sweeter because of how the team performed 10+ years ago.

Everyone doubted us!

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

Β 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

That's a real shame, because I've been rooting for Kaepernick to get it together. I'm not really a fan of the 49ers -- how could you be -- but he played some really entertaining football over a two-year stretch.

In the 2013 NFCCG, he was probably the best player on the field. Too bad it's all gone downhill since then.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Do we need to direct Kaepernick to the Ban hammer thread? Posts like that gets people banned for trolling.

I like the idea of banning Colin Kaepernick from the CCSLC in absentia. I just want to see it come up in the announcements folder. "Further votes have increased the preemptive suspension to a preemptive ban."

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

Also, going "#7tormscoming" isn't clever Kap, it shows that you're even stupider by trying to be clever.

What on Earth is Kaepernick's beef with the Texas Floods? This came out of left field, unless there was something that triggered this reaction from him.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Also, going "#7tormscoming" isn't clever Kap, it shows that you're even stupider by trying to be clever.

Yeah, really. What is a 7torm??

Another example of why kids should stay in school... you won't get crap like this.

Β 

Using numbers in place of letters has got to stop.

RE2PECT was a disgrace.

Even when they did it for Se7en I always thought "the movie is called seven. If you want to use the digit then just use the digit. A 7 is not a V"

PvO6ZWJ.png

But remember, you can't trust sexual assault victims. They're biased.

Screw you, McCaskeys, screw you forever.

The McCaskeys were already stupid. I think this was at least halfway on Fangio for vouching so hard for the guy.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Using numbers in place of letters has got to stop.

RE2PECT was a disgrace.

Even when they did it for Se7en I always thought "the movie is called seven. If you want to use the digit then just use the digit. A 7 is not a V"

I'm assuming Tak3n and Fant4stic do nothing for you?

Archived