Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Refresh my memory.

How the :censored: did Ken Hitchcock win a Stanley Cup again?

Different era of hockey, had a team of grizzled warhorses who knew how to win (Nieuwendyk, Carbonneau, Ludwig). And guys who were future HHOF'ers like Hull, Modano, and Belfour. Guys like Verbeek, Zubov, and Sydor who you'd want in a playoff foxhole.

Man, the broadcasting situation is dire tonight. The lisping Dave Randorf is calling the game, and the studio crew is just Mike Milbury and Kathryn Tappen DAT ASSSSSSSS. Did everyone else just go home?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

That goal by Little reminded me of Kesler vs the Sharks in 2013. Bad giveaway in the middle of ice where they were all alone which they teed up and buried in the top corner.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

These Winnipeg fans aren't kidding with this white out thing, are they? It looks like the only people in that building who aren't wearing white are the officials and the Jets. It's kind of a shame that the Jets fans are only going to get a couple playoff games.

EDIT: Also, why did I waste my time switching to Blues - Wild after the Rangers game? Instead of just moving along after seeing the score, I watched the remainder of that game and ended up missing most of what looks like has been a pretty great game.

BB52Big.jpg

Yeah, I hope they get a third game, but they look like they used up everything in the tank just to get here. And for that I thank them; they kept the Kings out. I'm still not convinced of this Ducks team's greatness, though.

God for all of that bull :censored: about toughness and physicality, this team sure folds the second the going gets slightly tough.

Well, Steve Ott started blindsiding guys once it got to 3-0, so it's pretty much a wash.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Dustin Byfuglien just punched Corey Perry in the back of the head after Perry scored. You can't do that.

Actually, you can if it's Corey Perry.

I wish it wouldn't take so much time to photoshop this into compliance.

Winnipeg should wear white at home during the playoffs. It's weird to see all the white in the stands and the team themselves in navy.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Jets fans chanting "Katy Perry". I love you guys!

Meh. I expected better chantwise. They also did the wave.

The whiteout and the noise are great, though.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Jets fans chanting "Katy Perry". I love you guys!

Meh. I expected better chantwise. They also did the wave.

The whiteout and the noise are great, though.

I do like the "Pavelectricity" poster, as well.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived