Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

And this is why the Stanley Cup is only up for grabs if someone takes it from Chicago.

It's theirs to lose until proven otherwise.

mad-men-flying.w529.h352.gif

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say just let Rinne and Darling fight it out at center ice. Winner takes game 5. After all, they're the collective reason why that game went as long as it did.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

And this is why the Stanley Cup is only up for grabs if someone takes it from Chicago.It's theirs to lose until proven otherwise.

Detroit-Chicago will be an awesome series. I'm predicting that the Wings take the Cup in 6 games, but it will be quite the battle.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

And this is why the Stanley Cup is only up for grabs if someone takes it from Chicago.It's theirs to lose until proven otherwise.

Detroit-Chicago will be an awesome series. I'm predicting that the Wings take the Cup in 6 games, but it will be quite the battle.

I predict the Red Wings petition the league for extra travel days and earlier start times. They can't be playing hockey until the wee hours of the night! That would be inconvenient.

you-are-so-crazy-lol.jpg.png

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

you-are-so-crazy-lol.jpg.png

To make things even more unbelievable, I'm predicting that fourth line grinder Luke Glendening will score the Cup wining goal.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

So pissed the Jets lost Game 3, I wanted them to win at least the first game back in the pegger.

I think and hope that it gets back there for a Game 6. And if that happens, anything could happen back at MTS Centre.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Yeah I can't wait to see what the crowd thinks of doing next. Maybe doing the Wave counter-clockwise this time? Chanting "Pamela Anderson" at the Ducks' goalie?

Alright, we get it, you hate Winnipeg.

Why are the Ducks fans being so sensitive about this?

Obviously we'd rather have the city that didn't have a team for 15 years, the city that hasn't held a playoff game in 20 years to win. You really expect people to root for your now usually successful team over the underdog Jets?

It's not personal.

PvO6ZWJ.png

You don't need no man. You're a strong, beautiful, independent fan base.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

If that's not Post of the Day, it's at least post of the day in this thread.

Um, it's the playoffs. Hating the other team is natural and beautiful, not "being sensitive." I don't care who you root for.

McCarthy just doesn't know yet. Not his fault, he's only ever seen 10 playoff games.

If that's not Post of the Day, it's at least post of the day in this thread.

Um, it's the playoffs. Hating the other team is natural and beautiful, not "being sensitive." I don't care who you root for.

McCarthy just doesn't know yet. Not his fault, he's only ever seen 10 playoff games.

Who are you again?

BB52Big.jpg

Swing and a miss. Nice dig at the guy who already has a Blue Jackets golf related avatar. You just totally burned me. And we played Detroit and Pittsburgh in our two playoff series. Could not hate those two franchises or their fans any more.

I'm actually looking forward to the day when Columbus plays in a playoff series where I don't hate the team we're matched up against.

My point was that the Ducks fans here seem taken aback by the fact that people wanted the Jets to win. Of course we wanted the Jets to win!

PvO6ZWJ.png

Gonna love watching the Jets extend their franchise playoff record to 0-8 tonight. How will they blow their lead and silence their Loudest Crowd In Hockey tonight? Back-to-back-to-back penalty shot goals? It's entirely possible!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm more interested in whether or not Hitchcock and company can get their acts together and level the playing field or if the Blues decide that the regular season is enough and let Minny gear up for another second round loss.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived