76ers new logo(s) and uniforms

ScubaSteve

I don't think they're anything special, but the home set is the best of the bunch. It's too busy, in my opinion, on the sides, and it would have been served better by removing the side panels and leaving just the stars. Not a fan of the collars, but love waistband and the detail in the stars. If the side panels must stay, though, I wish they would all follow the red alternate's template. Just hard to get excited about this design overall.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...beside the stars along the side panels, and the "PHILA" wordmark, they're not much different from the now-previous set. But I think for a traditional franchise like the Sixers, it kinda suits them fine.

Pros: Stars on side panels, star logo on waistband, colors are perfect for a team called the Seventy-Sixers and based in Phila.

Cons: Would rather see sixers on the home and Phila on road and alts with red being the primary road color. No outlines.

8.76/10. Top ten in league for sure. I'd say they're just a hair better than Milwaukee's uniforms if you want to compare. Still a gigantic upgrade.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Big Ed,

Any word on the number of stars on the side panels? I'm hoping to see 7 stars on one side and 6 on the other, for 13 total. I think it'd be a cool way to represent both the 76ers, and the original 13 colonies.

Hate to quote myself but they actually did this. Cool! :woot:

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived