2015 NBA Draftees/Free Agents w/ New Unis

hettinger_rl

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rookietour-12.jpg?itok=yB8pzMhx

Hollis-Jefferson? Kinda reminded me of....

large_richard-jefferson-wedding-715.jpg

Wonder why they gave them the old jerseys to hold up? They've had the new ones for a year so I think it has to be surplus they are just using up but has other teams been doing this too or just the Nets?

GO NETS.

Wonder why they gave them the old jerseys to hold up? They've had the new ones for a year so I think it has to be surplus they are just using up but has other teams been doing this too or just the Nets?

It looks to be only the Nets. Every other picture in this four page thread has the draftee holding a jersey with the NBA logo on the back.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Why did Paul Pierce leave DC? We have better jerseys.

Because that is all an athlete cares about, not money, a better chance to win a championship, or relationships with players and coaches they had before

I'm pretty sure it had to do with coming back home to California as well.

Because that is all an athlete cares about, not money, a better chance to win a championship, or relationships with players and coaches they had before

then he would have signed with golden state since he is from Oakland not LA

But, he grew up in Inglewood, not Oakland.

I could never hear the announcers correctly when I saw Hollis-Jefferson playing at first. My hearing is pretty bad. I kept thinking they were saying Thomas Jefferson. Then I wondered why they were saying his first and last name if it really was Thomas Jefferson. I had to look up to see what his name was.

Good lord what a non-story

Yes and no. There's obviously a table that he dropped the jersey on to. However, he admittedly wanted to be a Laker and his body language spoke volumes when the 76ers drafted him. He definitely doesn't want to be there. Just another diva rookie that thinks he deserves things when you have to actually earn them.

Agreed.

Jaguars

But, he grew up in Inglewood, not Oakland.

Josh.0 is right. Also, good luck on the Clippers winning a championship this next year. They signed Lance Stephenson, who was awful last year. Then, they lost DeAndre Jordan to the Dallas Mavericks. (Who btw, signed him for $80 million dollars. Well, so much for your "athletes don't care about money" theory.)

Archived