Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

6 minutes ago, Chico said:

JETS will be in white on Thursday vs Buffalo as per this media release. "Color Rush uniforms will feature white pants, white jerseys, white gloves, white cleats, white socks (without the green stripes) and white helmets with white facemasks (instead of normal green)" face masks (instead of normal green).

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 8.05.51 PM.png

The leak could still be right, as someone stated the exact same colors on this post, and said that in the event of a color clash, they would wear white. All still according to plan.

ExJworW.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Chico said:

My question now is will the Jets be wearing their normal white jersey's or will they be a modified white jersey for Thursday

I'd think the current white jerseys except the green being the kelly green they used last year but that is my guess

1 minute ago, Dnice said:

Surprised a bit the falcons don't have the same numeral font.

It seems the theme for this year has been neo-retro, with the Saints, Chargers throwback colors, Raiders with old silver on white numbers, Patriots with old sleeve stripe, Bengals with block numbers

ExJworW.png

Take this for what it's worth...

Jon Heath ‏@JonHeathNFL  2m2 minutes ago

Confirmed w/ an official apparel provider for NFL that these are #ColorRush jerseys for #Broncos / #Chargers Oct. 13

CsMWURCXYAEihhn.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Every uniform according to NFL Leaks (Looking pretty legit, because for a few minutes Nike itself leaked a white Packers CR)

Cowboys

Falcons
Giants @goforbroke Can you confirm this?

Redskins

Chargers

Steelers

Saints

Patriots

Bengals

Broncos

Lions (Don't know how I feel about this since they've already said that they won't have black)

Texans

Seahawks

Packers (from Nike!)

Raiders

Vikings

Ravens

Jags and Titans (same as last year)

Cardinals and 49ers (All black? What the :censored:?)

Dolphins with Bengals

Jets and Bills (NFL really did it: Colorblind Rush!)

So these are all the leaked uniforms.

The Packers jersey, whatever it looked like, is no longer up at that link.  Did anyone grab a screenshot?

4 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

The Packers jersey, whatever it looked like, is no longer up at that link.  Did anyone grab a screenshot?

Part of it's on the post, but I didn't find it in time. They apparently took it down a few minutes after it leaked

EDIT:

Here's the screenshot

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 8.35.02 PM.png

ExJworW.png

44 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

I swear this leaker has got to be full of it.  Unless teams have the jerseys done way ahead of time before the schedule came out.  That would be the only way any of it would make sense

5 hours ago, canzman said:

Yes and no... as far the the colors and designs NFLLeaks is posting they are correct in terms of the "primary" color rush uni from the info I have but as I stated in an earlier post teams picked their color rush color before they knew which game it would be in. So each team also has some type of "All White" option that the away team will have to wear in the case that the match-up was the same color against each other or a possible color blind issue.

Just now, daniel75 said:

So Falcons would then be in "all white".

Would be our best looking game of the season! Perhaps the current helmet, and then white jersey (don't know if they'd be red or black numbers...there is precedence for either) but white pants with the stripe from the 1966 throwbacks would be awesome!

3 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Would be our best looking game of the season! Perhaps the current helmet, and then white jersey (don't know if they'd be red or black numbers...there is precedence for either) but white pants with the stripe from the 1966 throwbacks would be awesome!

I suppose your right, not a bad look if true.

There is talk among those in the league office of letting the Falcons and Cardinals wear Color Rush on a non TNF game in addition to their scheduled TNF game since they will forced into all white due to how the schedule played out. Also Detroit and Washington are not playing in any TNF games but still will get to wear color rush at some point this season so odds are the Falcons and Cardinals will be granted permission to wear their "true" color rush at some point this season.

Archived