Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to post every single jersey individually but this one stuck out to me. So it's obviously a replica of the Vapor Untouchable template...kinda shrinks the stripes a bit. But the on field template doesn't have those shoulder seams. In fact, there are hardly any seams on the on field template at all. Only on the sides and then the triangle seams on the back. Curious how they will apply these stripes.

image.jpeg

Also, I really like this look for the Pats, and it's interesting that there are no TV numbers.

1 hour ago, canzman said:

So each team also has some type of "All White" option that the away team will have to wear in the case that the match-up was the same color against each other.

So....it'll be like a normal game? Color vs. white? Good work, nfl. 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I'm not going to post every single jersey individually but this one stuck out to me. So it's obviously a replica of the Vapor Untouchable template...kinda shrinks the stripes a bit. But the on field template doesn't have those shoulder seams. In fact, there are hardly any seams on the on field template at all. Only on the sides and then the triangle seams on the back. Curious how they will apply these stripes.

image.jpeg

Also, I really like this look for the Pats, and it's interesting that there are no TV numbers.

It sure is, and I love this look for them.  Worlds better than their current mess.

Guys, this NFL_Leaks guy has been posting "leak" after "leak", there may be one or two right but he has been changing his "leaks" every time something new's announced. I understand that he got Bengals "white tiger" right, but nothing else. Any news on the Bengals, by the way? I thought they said that they would release it today

ExJworW.png

Just now, BJ Sands said:

Are we sure this is legit? Unless it's a throwback, I believe the NFL requires TV numbers.

Maybe these are the real thing, but I think some pumping of the brakes is in order.

I think for special event and throwback uniforms the NFL doesn't require TV numbers. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

Link?

Here you go - published last Tuesday.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2016/09/06/time-for-the-uni-watch-nfl-season-preview/#more-77241

As for the individual designs, who knows? Some of the info that’s floated on Reddit turns out to be legit and some turns out to be nonsense. And just to make things more confusing, I received an email last night from someone who said these are the Color Rash jerseys being ordered by a Lids store in Indiana:

29409276361_214ed9906d_h.jpg

28867480933_59cd017b21_b.jpg

Look at the top entry on the second graphic - Aaron Rodgers white color rush jersey.

2 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

It sure is, and I love this look for them.  Worlds better than their current mess.

there is a shoulder/sleeve seam on the VU jersey. these mockups are all done in photoshop though, so its best to not take these as 100% accurate. that said, im not saying if the Pats jersey actually has tv numbers or not

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Follow "usnikefootball" on Snapchat for teasers. Looks like all 32 teams will get them and also looks like this series of replicas will be available in two options: the middle tier version with the single stitched numbers, and a super low grade replica with sublimated graphics (lower grade than the normal Nike Game jerseys y'all are familiar with). Similar to what Nike did with the Ohio State black jersey and the VT Hokie Stone jersey.

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Follow "usnikefootball" on Snapchat for teasers. Looks like all 32 teams will get them and also looks like this series of replicas will be available in two options: the middle tier version with the single stitched numbers, and a super low grade replica with sublimated graphics (lower grade than the normal Nike Game jerseys y'all are familiar with). Similar to what Nike did with the Ohio State black jersey and the VT Hokie Stone jersey.

image.png

image.png

Faster, bolder, and more electrifying? This already sounds like Nike. Also, I think the white uniform in the background is the Raiders, judging by the black-silver-white color scheme and NFL shield. What a shame, I really wanted to see an all-black Raiders.

ExJworW.png

Just now, Magic Dynasty said:

Faster, bolder, and more electrifying? This already sounds like Nike. Also, I think the white uniform in the background is the Raiders, judging by the black-silver-white color scheme and NFL shield. What a shame, I really wanted to see an all-black Raiders.

The white uniform in the background is actually the Saints. Look at the text on the inside of the color in the Saints' font and you can also see it in the front view of the jersey that I posted above.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived