2016 NHL Playoffs, Rite of Spring: "You thought God was an architect"

ninersdd

For the next couple weeks, I'm throwing my support to the team down the 5. At this point, the only outcome that would make me nauseous is a NorCal cup and if the Kings couldn't prevent that then at least another SoCal team can.  After that, I'm firmly in baseball mode.

Oh, and seriously Kings? You couldn't have survived two weeks so you wouldn't have been eliminated already when I made it to the HHOF? Thanks, jerks.

VmWIn6B.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, McCarthy said:

I like how the nastiest and most heated rivalries in hockey right now are the California teams.

33 minutes ago, LMU said:

For the next couple weeks, I'm throwing my support to the team down the 5.

aw yeah cali hockey takin' over

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

But, this time, it didn't come crashing down in the west right on top of the San Jose Sharks. 

So, now they're going to have to do this same kinda crap vs the Ducks? Really?

That's how the playoffs work, right? Sorry, it's been awhile. 

So now they will have to do the same crap against the Ducks? Um, if the Ducks make it that far. I wouldn't worry about the Ducks, I'd just worry about where you're going to be for the Cup clincher. I'm sorry, from the games I've seen, no team looks as complete and rolling like San Jose. They remind me of the Kings of 2012. Sit back and relax and have fun watching history as this team is special.

So this will probably go down as the "Desjardins game."  Take that bastard out back and shoot him in the head in front of Rundblad, then shoot Rundblad.  Then burn down the entire UC with Prince blaring in the background, because to hell with it.

I may have had some whiskey.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 hours ago, oddball said:

So now they will have to do the same crap against the Ducks? Um, if the Ducks make it that far. I wouldn't worry about the Ducks, I'd just worry about where you're going to be for the Cup clincher. I'm sorry, from the games I've seen, no team looks as complete and rolling like San Jose. They remind me of the Kings of 2012. Sit back and relax and have fun watching history as this team is special.

Going in hard on the reverse jinx.

I like it.

---

Great win by the Ducks. Another complete effort. Give me that one more time in Nashville and let's be on our way without that trash team.

James Neal, more of a prick than I realized.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

8 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Great win by the Ducks. Another complete effort. Give me that one more time in Nashville and let's be on our way without that trash team.

Welcome to the wonderful world of hoping James Neal drowns in a pool of battery acid, enjoy your stay, and feel free to embellish.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

If you need me I'll be dead on the floor somewhere.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Going in hard on the reverse jinx.

I like it.

---

Reverse jinx? Who am I reverse jinxing? Oh come on, I'm a Kings fan, I'm not that smart. ?

Archived