Sign in to follow this  
TVIXX

NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Indiana and Kansas uniforms for Armed Forces Classic:

ff_2568728alt2_full.jpg&w=600

ff_2568729alt2_full.jpg&w=600

453196.jpg

 

 

I was much less against these once I saw them together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take off the digital camo and I wouldn't mind seeing Indiana use that set full time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Take off the digital camo and I wouldn't mind seeing Indiana use that set full time.

Just switch the white to cream...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this was posted but here's ECU's new uniforms for bleah-sketball

 

Cs6S_2BUIAArOdu.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ECUFan25 said:

Not sure if this was posted but here's ECU's new uniforms for bleah-sketball

 

Cs6S_2BUIAArOdu.jpg

 

I think those are pretty decent sets.  Is that shoulder design supposed to represent something or it that just a random design?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

 

I think those are pretty decent sets.  Is that shoulder design supposed to represent something or it that just a random design?

It's adidas, is anything they do not randomn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dont care said:

It's adidas, is anything they do not randomn?

It's ECU, not exactly a primetime school. It's probably a template that ECU bought out of a catalog.

 

That said, I think that basketball teams with two-word names should split the words and put the number in between. Thus, for these, it should be:
EAST
##
CAROLINA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2016 at 9:43 PM, pepis21 said:

Indiana and Kansas uniforms for Armed Forces Classic:

ff_2568728alt2_full.jpg&w=600

ff_2568729alt2_full.jpg&w=600

453196.jpg

 

For the Armed Forces Classic, while these are pandering uniforms, they look fine. I abhor, though, the "COURAGE," "HONOR," and other platitudes instead of the name-on-back that these military uniforms tend to have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

For the Armed Forces Classic, while these are pandering uniforms, they look fine. I abhor, though, the "COURAGE," "HONOR," and other platitudes instead of the name-on-back that these military uniforms tend to have.

COURAGE, HONOR, PRIDE, FRENCH FRIES, MY GRANDMA, A TOASTER , A TOASTER WITH SLEEVES. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After seeing Marquette highlights today...that white set looks horrible in action, IMO.  Those side panels should be gold instead of grey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2016 at 4:11 AM, Thomas said:

COURAGE, HONOR, PRIDE, FRENCH FRIES, MY GRANDMA, A TOASTER , A TOASTER WITH SLEEVES. 

I was kind of hoping we'd see OR ELSE on the backs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

Someone obviously needs help on posting images,and links.

 

bunk-the-wire.gif

 

Then help a brother out.  Trying to post a twitter post with video/pics of TCU's new unis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, gdu said:

Then help a brother out.  Trying to post a twitter post with video/pics of TCU's new unis.

Actually  was trying to go thru that code to figure out what twitter post you were trying to show. but my head started to hurt reading that code so I forgot. I got you though.

 


All you need to do is copy the link of the twitter post and paste by finding the "Embed" icon..if image only then just paste the link. If on mobile then use the link below that says "Insert other media" and choose paste link to image.

CwrWCjdUcAAFYJu.jpgCwrWABNVIAArsm-.jpg

CwrWBIOVIAA3NtZ.jpgCwrWD4UVEAEVU88.jpg

 

but it looks like you fixed it already.

sorry for not helping sooner and picking on ya..my bad.

 

Ps. front the front the Nike uniform cut is acceptable at best..from the back..these are purely trash!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this