NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

TVIXX

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ECUFan25 said:

Not sure if this was posted but here's ECU's new uniforms for bleah-sketball

Cs6S_2BUIAArOdu.jpg

I think those are pretty decent sets.  Is that shoulder design supposed to represent something or it that just a random design?

1 hour ago, dont care said:

It's adidas, is anything they do not randomn?

It's ECU, not exactly a primetime school. It's probably a template that ECU bought out of a catalog.

That said, I think that basketball teams with two-word names should split the words and put the number in between. Thus, for these, it should be:
EAST
##
CAROLINA

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

On 11/3/2016 at 9:43 PM, pepis21 said:

Indiana and Kansas uniforms for Armed Forces Classic:

ff_2568728alt2_full.jpg&w=600

ff_2568729alt2_full.jpg&w=600

453196.jpg

For the Armed Forces Classic, while these are pandering uniforms, they look fine. I abhor, though, the "COURAGE," "HONOR," and other platitudes instead of the name-on-back that these military uniforms tend to have.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

7 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

For the Armed Forces Classic, while these are pandering uniforms, they look fine. I abhor, though, the "COURAGE," "HONOR," and other platitudes instead of the name-on-back that these military uniforms tend to have.

COURAGE, HONOR, PRIDE, FRENCH FRIES, MY GRANDMA, A TOASTER , A TOASTER WITH SLEEVES. 

On 11/5/2016 at 4:11 AM, Thomas said:

COURAGE, HONOR, PRIDE, FRENCH FRIES, MY GRANDMA, A TOASTER , A TOASTER WITH SLEEVES. 

I was kind of hoping we'd see OR ELSE on the backs.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

20 minutes ago, gdu said:

Then help a brother out.  Trying to post a twitter post with video/pics of TCU's new unis.

Actually  was trying to go thru that code to figure out what twitter post you were trying to show. but my head started to hurt reading that code so I forgot. I got you though.

All you need to do is copy the link of the twitter post and paste by finding the "Embed" icon..if image only then just paste the link. If on mobile then use the link below that says "Insert other media" and choose paste link to image.

CwrWCjdUcAAFYJu.jpgCwrWABNVIAArsm-.jpg

CwrWBIOVIAA3NtZ.jpgCwrWD4UVEAEVU88.jpg

but it looks like you fixed it already.

sorry for not helping sooner and picking on ya..my bad.

Ps. front the front the Nike uniform cut is acceptable at best..from the back..these are purely trash!

shado_logo.gif

Archived