College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kabbey520 said:

Arizona is going red/blue/blue at home vs. Oregon State this weekend. Not feeling that combo but whatever.

I haven't felt good with any Arizona combo since these beauties: 

Arizona.PNG

spacer.png

4 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

are you getting crap about the football isn't war tweet? 

Sure am. 

Someone in a different thread tried to argue that football "represents" war, simply because of terminology used in both - trenches, bomb, gridiron - and I couldn't stop laughing that someone truly believed that.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

1 minute ago, LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU said:

Yep it’s literally a catalog order in GVSU colors that they’re calling Navy inspired.  

8B6244F5-3A2E-4ECF-82E2-355820C2D83C.jpeg

Yup, this was used by Western Michigan for one of their #MACtion games at the end of last year when adidas was using them to show off new designs.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 hours ago, djam2410 said:

My thoughts on these:

http://www.hailstateunis.com/2017-football-season/mississippi-state-to-wear-veterans-day-alternates-against-alabama

They aren't that bad, especially compared to stuff Adidas has done in the past. But still, they could be better, and there's an argument to be made that they shouldn't exist at all.

2 hours ago, nuordr said:

I haven't felt good with any Arizona combo since these beauties: 

Arizona.PNG

The white/blue/white has always been my brother and I's favorite combo. It wouldn't work at all with the current uniforms though :wacko:

a2BRS8U.png

2 hours ago, 406Cane said:

I hated the uniforms this past week, the definition of BFBS...but i welcome the black socks/cleats, mixes the aesthetic of some historic teams, so that's cool to see. 

Wazzu going anthracite/white/anthracite this week at Utah:

Their increased affinity for anthracite this season is really getting annoying, especially because they’ve only worn the lighter gray helmets once, and the lighter gray pants twice so far with this new set.

But anyways, their opponents this week, Utah, will be going white/red/white:

25123763-AB7A-4B60-BCF9-A370FAE79D2D.thumb.png.cb82df40808d26c74b1254a65f18a388.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, JPDesign said:

Lots of rumors swirling about Oklahoma making the switch to Jordan Brand for basketball and football. Announcement could be coming as soon as tomorrow.

I wrote about it a few days ago: https://medium.com/@SoonerTracker/lets-talk-about-jumpman-7bf1059a7365

Awesome! Jordan did a nice job with Michigan, so I'm not worried about them screwing things up. Scrap the current alt uniforms, keep things simple. Maybe add a cream helmet. Add a gray basketball uniform. Don't do too much. 

Archived