2016 NFL Playoffs

JWhiz96

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I've decided to tune it out for the remainder. Hell of a performance by Atlanta. I'm sure Hedley is going to be drunk on adrenaline and overpriced beers, though the experience he's going through is undoubtedly one he will remember for the rest of his days. 

On a separate note, nothing to hang your head about for Pats fans. Quite frankly, I'd love to be a fan of an empire if it meant I had the greatest period of success in league history. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

1 minute ago, Alex Houston said:

Yea, I've decided to tune it out for the remainder. Hell of a performance by Atlanta. I'm sure Hedley is going to be drunk on adrenaline and overpriced beers, though the experience he's going through is undoubtedly one he will remember for the rest of his days. 

On a separate note, nothing to hang your head about for Pats fans. Quite frankly, I'd love to be a fan of an empire if it meant I had the greatest period of success in league history. 

THERE IS STILL 15 MINUTES

Stop it. There is still a quarter left and Tom Brady is still Tom Brady, no matter the score. I will never count out the Pats.

EDIT: I didn't expect two sacks though.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Tom Brady is actually having a great game. Too bad Edelman is focused on running his mouth and being a tough guy rather than catching footballs. Very disappointed.

Falcons fans deserve this. Your team out coached and outplayed the Patriots. Enjoy!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived