The 2017 NBA Playoffs: This Is A Recording

buzzcut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden State in 5.  I'm surprised how many people are picking Cleveland.

Game-by-game, I don't think it's going to get too ugly because of LeBron, but Golden State is just too stacked.  They were a Draymond nut punch (and history) away from winning it last year and now they have Durant.  

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Re: Zaza, obviously nothing's going to change. But his style of play isn't welcome in 2017. I believe he had the intent to injure Kawhi and that's what he did. And if he's such a big goofy oaf then he shouldn't be playing pro sports anyway. First Durant and then Kawhi; the man is a menace.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

48 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Game-by-game, I don't think it's going to get too ugly because of LeBron, but Golden State is just too stacked.  They were a Draymond nut punch (and history) away from winning it last year and now they have Durant.  

False. The Warriors had two games on their home floor after that with Draymond playing to wrap it up. So don't act like that was the reason.

53 minutes ago, truepg said:

False. The Warriors had two games on their home floor after that with Draymond playing to wrap it up. So don't act like that was the reason.

Only one game, Game 7. Draymond was suspended for Game 5 in Golden State and Game 6 was in Cleveland.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Re: Zaza, obviously nothing's going to change. But his style of play isn't welcome in 2017. I believe he had the intent to injure Kawhi and that's what he did. And if he's such a big goofy oaf then he shouldn't be playing pro sports anyway. First Durant and then Kawhi; the man is a menace.

The 1988-1990 Pistons were a menace. 

Yes. They were. Lambieer was a thug and we should be lucky Jordan broke that style of basketball along with Riley's attempts to bring it back.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Crowd audio sound weird to anyone else? It sounds really robotic; like it's a bad Skype connection or something.

This NBA Finals game 1 feels more like a Super Bowl than an NBA game. It's so tense.

Tristan Thompson is noticeably absent so far.

Cavs :censored: the bed in the second quarter and are down less than 10. That's probably a success.

Archived