2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. I am traveling this weekend so please give me until Tuesday next week to post corrections as I am not always at my computer at the time of the games.

Preseason Week 4 (Part 1)
Bengals @ Colts
XtP1a7s.jpgwJzojf0.jpg
Eagles @ Jets
7B6IeLb.jpgXjVmCnW.jpg
Jaguars @ Falcons
3rjr9eA.jpg565i8lS.jpg
Lions @ Bills

5lmXObS.pngwUXHPNl.jpg
Rams @ Packers
aIpPBEf.pngucasGyt.jpg

13 hours ago, canzman said:

eEMny4k.jpg

Not to nitpick, but the Cardinals graphic isn't quite correct. Their cardinal colored shoulders don't come all the way to the base of the collar triangle thing. They are shaped very similar to the old template. The red shoulder stops almost midway between the shoulder numbers and the NFL shield.

DING7LNWsAASEH6.jpg:large

usa_today_10241445.0.jpg

826201970.0.jpg

Though, I do think your version looks better...almost like the Bengals use.

155170827024_Bengals_at_Redskins.jpg

51 minutes ago, BeardedFool said:

So with the above Bears graphic (noting it says subject to change), combined with the attached lions announcement from a while back, will it be navy vs charcoal in wk 15?

bad idea that can't happen.

"Bad idea that can't happen" could be a subtitle to the entire color rush experiment.

Can somebody please convince the NFL the color rush uniforms could somehow be brought up in a future head injury lawsuit?

Getting week one out early since I am travling over the Labor Day weekend. Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 hours from the time of the game to post corrections as I am not always at my computer at the time of the games.

Regular Season Week 1 (Part1) (BYES: Dolphins, Buccaneers)
Chiefs @ Patriots
lRA7SOF.jpgyw3vaUr.jpg
Jets @ Bills
5D4FIBh.jpgwUXHPNl.jpg
Eagles @ Redskins
7B6IeLb.jpgBxD9c3a.jpg
Raiders @ Titans
t5RT1eo.jpg2aJDC77.jpg
Buccaneers @ Dolphins
Moved to Week 11 due to Hurricane Irma
Jaguars @ Texans
K6X6eOv.jpgPCGnlUz.jpg

11 hours ago, BeardedFool said:

So with the above Bears graphic (noting it says subject to change), combined with the attached lions announcement from a while back, will it be navy vs charcoal in wk 15?

bad idea that can't happen.

IMG_0784.JPG

IMG_0785.PNG

I believe the Bears will wear the usual navy tops with white pants combination. 

Archived