2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

10 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Ravens could wear all-white in Week 2 against the Browns.  They usually do on most home openers so I assume they will as well.

goforbroke, who has access to the official NFL jersey schedule stated the Browns would only wear brown on the road for one preseason game and were not wearing brown on the road at all in the regular season.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

Titans might wear Columbia over white in Jacksonville next week, instead of Navy over white.

As long as they wear white pants with either of their dark jerseys, I'm happy. Navy or columbia blue both look great as long as they don't do anything wacky like match columbia blue pants with navy jerseys and vice versa. 

6 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Anyone know if the Seahawks will wear their blue jerseys with grey pants combo this year? They did not wear it at all last year but I really like it

Maybe when they play the Titans or Cowboys. Seattle wears that combo on the road when the home team forces them in blue. Last year though they wore all blue when they visited the Jets.

On 9/8/2017 at 9:22 AM, upperV03 said:

That's gonna be a damn good looking game.

Coincidentally, this will be Marshawn Lynch's first game back in Buffalo since he was traded seven years ago. I just wish the Bills were going with the home 1965 throwbacks like they wore against the Raiders in 2008:

Oakland+Raiders+v+Buffalo+Bills+VT48ityc

15 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Maybe when they play the Titans or Cowboys. Seattle wears that combo on the road when the home team forces them in blue. Last year though they wore all blue when they visited the Jets.

Last time when they went to Dallas they wore their regular all blue uniform. Vs Tennessee they might wear it

12 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Coincidentally, this will be Marshawn Lynch's first game back in Buffalo since he was traded seven years ago. I just wish the Bills were going with the home 1965 throwbacks like they wore against the Raiders in 2008:

Oakland+Raiders+v+Buffalo+Bills+VT48ityc

Maybe they will

2 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Did the Giants go back to wearing gray pants with their blue jerseys or it's just an alternate pant?

Giants wear gray pants during road games now. Including games in which they're forced to wear the blue jerseys.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

I agree, kind of. Always thought white pants would look better because of the white helmet logo, numbers, etc., but for some reason they don't. 

I agree completely. Sometimes the most logical solution, the one that depends too heavily on a less imaginative designer's beloved "continuity" are the least interesting.  More often than not, its the so called quirks that make the uniform.

There's a lot of people on this board that worry too much about how sore their thumbs are.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:16 PM, Red Wolf said:

As long as they wear white pants with either of their dark jerseys, I'm happy. Navy or columbia blue both look great as long as they don't do anything wacky like match columbia blue pants with navy jerseys and vice versa. 

I disagree; pretty much any Titans combo minus mono Columbia or navy look decent. The reason for this being the yoke on the shoulder contrasting from the base uniform can be completed with the pant (e.g. Columbia yoke, navy jersey, Columbia pant). It makes for nice uniform balance.

I was surprised by how many teams wore white at home this week (7 if I'm not mistaken). The Bengals wearing white particularly shocked me.

NSFCvyu.png

Archived