Logos that Look Alike

DTConcepts

On 3/23/2018 at 1:41 AM, neo_prankster said:

Some people might mistakenly believe that Game Stop and Smash Burger are owned by the same company but really aren't.

Fun Fact: Smashburger was founded by Tom Ryan, the same guy who helped develop the stuffed crust pizza for Pizza Hut and also supposedly had a hand in developing the dollar menu for McDonald's.

• Like 2

Paypal took Pandora to court last year because Paypal (rightly) felt Pandora’s new logo redesign was too similar to Paypal. They settled out of court and terms weren’t disclosed, but supposedly Pandora has been using different variations since.pandora_paypal_logo_battle.0.jpg

https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/22/15678296/paypal-pandora-lawsuit-logo-design

https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/update-paypal-v-pandora-settlement-33241/

• Like 2

A sports related one between the Avalanche and the Blue Jackets.

64.gifjhepegs329pc7ugyypebl28wg.gif

Granted they both use different elements, but considering both teams are alphabetically next to each other I can't help notice the similar structure between the two.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Kaz said:
16 hours ago, gsn93 said:

A sports related one between the Avalanche and the Blue Jackets.

64.gifjhepegs329pc7ugyypebl28wg.gif

Granted they both use different elements, but considering both teams are alphabetically next to each other I can't help notice the similar structure between the two.

Other than their askewness and both being rather crappy hockey logos I don't see the resemblance.

My thought when I first saw this posted was, "They're remarkably similar... for things that are so objectively different."

• Like 6