NBA Changes 2019-20

kolob

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Satomiblood said:

Has Larry Nance Jr. smiled even once since being traded to Cleveland?

No. to be fair i wouldn’t smile either if i was in that no mans land we know as the Cleveland Cavaliers. If they know how to do anything their recent jersey line ups have been good. The city court is promising and the throwbacks look nice. I still enjoy last years earned edition very much. Whoever designs for them needs a raise

3 hours ago, Discogod said:

Atlanta were the first team to use pinstripes, way back in 1972 - they used pinstriped trim and side panels.

Yes, well it was in 1970. It was also a throwback in the 2017 season. It's such a beautiful design, but then again, the Hawks have a slew of "timeless" uniforms. Thank goodness we're moving on from volt. kent_tb.jpg

2 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

Yes, well it was in 1970. It was also a throwback in the 2017 season. It's such a beautiful design, but then again, the Hawks have a slew of "timeless" uniforms. Thank goodness we're moving on from volt. kent_tb.jpg

Wait, the Hawks are moving on from volt? I must've missed that.

6 hours ago, Denver_The_Sinaloa said:

No. to be fair i wouldn’t smile either if i was in that no mans land we know as the Cleveland Cavaliers. If they know how to do anything their recent jersey line ups have been good. The city court is promising and the throwbacks look nice. I still enjoy last years earned edition very much. Whoever designs for them needs a raise

Do you have any idea what you’re talking about? His father is a Cavs legend, he was born and raised in the area and was thrilled when he was traded here; he even got to wear his dad’s retired number. He signed an extension with the team even lol. He interacts with fans in the city on a regular basis and is in local marketing. By all accounts he is more than happy in Cleveland. 

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, mattb6 said:

Do you have any idea what you’re talking about? His father is a Cavs legend, he was born and raised in the area and was thrilled when he was traded here; he even got to wear his dad’s retired number. He signed an extension with the team even lol. He interacts with fans in the city on a regular basis and is in local marketing. By all accounts he is more than happy in Cleveland. 

I doubt he was being serious. I know I wasn't being serious when I posted that question.

3 hours ago, L10nheart404 said:

Yes, well it was in 1970. It was also a throwback in the 2017 season.

Not to be pedantic, but it was definately 1972 - from 1970 - 1972 the Hawks wore the infamous blue & lime green unis:

spacer.png

From the NBA 2k20 Uniforms video, several teams are missing their Statement Uniforms:

Brooklyn

New York

Philadelphia

Charlotte

Orlando

Washington

Indiana

Milwaukee

Dallas

Golden State

Phoenix

Utah

Portland

The only new Statement to make it in was the Thunder's Sunday Orange Statement.

Also City uniforms from last season are missing.

This year's City editions are to be released around Thanksgiving and the Earned sets will be released around Christmas time??

On 9/3/2019 at 5:44 AM, Old School Fool said:

NBA 2K20 coming through with great things once again. Custom accessory colors and NEW throwbacks, including the Nets tie dye and the gradient Sixers stars.

aLd4URY.jpg

Oooo, are the city and earned jerseys from the past two years in the game?

25 minutes ago, ThunderCeltic said:

This year's City editions are to be released around Thanksgiving and the Earned sets will be released around Christmas time??

I think the City jerseys are being released before Thanksgiving and by the teams. There aren't any earned jerseys this year.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

7 minutes ago, ThunderCeltic said:

Why no earned uniforms this season? I thought NIKE (and the NBA) would want to make as much money as possible. Did last season's earned get shunned by players/fans? In OKC the Orange earned were well received.

Five uniforms for over half the league is too much. 

41 minutes ago, ThunderCeltic said:

Why no earned uniforms this season? I thought NIKE (and the NBA) would want to make as much money as possible. Did last season's earned get shunned by players/fans? In OKC the Orange earned were well received.

I can't remember who said it? @Conrad. maybe? It's going to be some kind of on-court garment -- like a shooting shirt, warmup or whatever? Obviously something that us fans will WANT to buy. 🙄

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived