NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

10 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

1996-97-SkyBox-Premium-Allen-Iverson-RC.

bb1692d90bd1a2445b58ceb26d18e347.jpg

I don't understand why these don't get much love from the community. I've loved these more than the set that came after. Clean, stylish and looked good home and away. All they need was a blue version and voila. I guess it is associated with a losing ers?? 

It's silly how the wordmark is outlined in straight lines.  Look at the top of the "RS" - why is it connected like that?  The whole thing is a mess, and the not-copperplate-but-kinda number font doesn't mix.

9 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I absolutely hate the number font on that Sixers uniform. I'm normally very lenient when it comes to number fonts but that one just doesn't work for me at all.

I loved the court they used in Iverson's rookie season though. It makes no sense but it's still cool anyways. They definitely were giving the fans a preview of the then new look.

13543424633_6f06d1ebcf_b.jpg

I liked the stars - a lot - but the "SIXERS" in the corners didn't work.  Not sure what they were going for there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, mafiaman said:

You spelled “garbage can” wrong.  😀

Both of those court designs were absolutely brutal.

I won’t argue that.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

5 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

NBA 2K20 coming through with great things once again. Custom accessory colors and NEW throwbacks, including the Nets tie dye and the gradient Sixers stars.

aLd4URY.jpg

Can we select any stadium, even created ones, in Exhibition, or is that feature still missing?

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

NBA 2K20 coming through with great things once again. Custom accessory colors and NEW throwbacks, including the Nets tie dye and the gradient Sixers stars.

aLd4URY.jpg

Looks good, though, so people don't get the wrong idea, that's just a uniform option in 2K20, not a Classic Edition uniform for the real Nets this season. They won't have one this season, sadly. Probably best to wait for KD to be on the court anyway (though, when they made 2019/20 uniform decisions last summer, they didn't know they'd be getting KD + Kyrie, lol).

20 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Looks good, though, so people don't get the wrong idea, that's just a uniform option in 2K20, not a Classic Edition uniform for the real Nets this season. They won't have one this season, sadly. Probably best to wait for KD to be on the court anyway (though, when they made 2019/20 uniform decisions last summer, they didn't know they'd be getting KD + Kyrie, lol).

Yeah, I really think the Nets ought to dust something off for next season to take advantage of selling more KD and Kyrie stuff. That’s a slam dunk for $$$. I’d love to see the Petrovic set again (not tye-dye though), but something from the Kidd set would be awesome too. I’m guessing IF they did that, it’d probably be the white or red one since they didn’t have “NEW JERSEY” on them (but d*mn I’d love to see the grey alt again). 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Hmm...Warriors? I recall them having one of the leaked classic courts so I’m guessing that could be the one we’d know of by paying attention to what’s already been revealed. 

The other “forgettable” one, I’m not sure who they could be (and what “forgettable” is implying haha, could be forgettable for a couple different reasons). Wild wild guess: 90’s Bullets?

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, Satomiblood said:

I'm trying to think of a funny caption.

"Dude, don't worry about it. She was crazy anyway. There are plenty of girls out there."

As much as DC wants the Bullets to return, I don't think this year will be the year. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived