NBA Changes 2019-20

kimball

21 hours ago, Krz said:

I love these jerseys, but I’m not sure how they would look on the modern fit of the NBA jerseys. I feel like the actual sunburst would be shrunk, and could possibly interfere with the ad patch. This is a jersey that was almost made to be baggy.

I don’t think it be much of an issue on today’s fit. I though they looked fine in the early 90s. Jerseys were still pretty form-fitting during that time period.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/7/2020 at 11:41 PM, Digby said:

Reminder that the Suns DID try to modernize the sunburst look relatively recently; But, it wasn’t the fit where that attempt went awry.

And they did a pretty good job at it, just messed up on the colors.

ExJworW.png

Throwback Uniforms Highlight NBA’s 2020 Summer Return

July 13, 2020 - 16:36 PM

The NBA’s re-start tips off in just over two weeks, with the continuation of the season approaching quickly we now know the uniform schedules for each of the 22 teams participating. When the season paused on March 12th we lost a glorious home-and-home 1995 throwback series scheduled between the Toronto

Read More...

As a Sixers fan, I found it kind of weird that they won't even be wearing either of their white uniforms (association or classic). Lockervision shows them wearing their blue, red, and cream (their lightest colored one, and even then only for one game). Are any other teams doing this?

Just now, Pyromania1983 said:

As a Sixers fan, I found it kind of weird that they won't even be wearing either of their white uniforms (association or classic). Lockervision shows them wearing their blue, red, and cream (their lightest colored one, and even then only for one game). Are any other teams doing this?

Sixers are also a team that designated(as much as you can in today's NBA) the blue jerseys as their primary home jersey. I'm not shocked by this.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

1 hour ago, Digby said:

Not the first family to overpack for a Disney World trip, I'm sure.

Hey, at least they're not packing the gold jerseys! 🙏

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

15 hours ago, kimball said:

Hey, at least they're not packing the gold jerseys! 🙏

Now that I think about it why don't the Jazz turn their city editions into their statements? Since the gold jerseys are so disliked and then that way the beloved city editions can stay, just under a new category. Plus they're a similar color

IMG-7122.gif

1 hour ago, Haz_Matt said:

Jazz to honor Jerry Sloan with a patch.  1223 is the number of wins he had with the teamspacer.png

I still hate that the team retired a non-in play number for Coach Sloan. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived