2019-20 NBA Rookies and Free Agents in new uniforms

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I never have seen that logo in the background with the bridge in the basketball.  Not bad.  Needs to be added to the mothership

It’s not an official logo, unfortunately (at least they’ve never announced it as such). They started using it here and there a few years ago, but have used it pretty sparingly since then. It’s not even used on merch as far as I’m aware. I was pretty disappointed to not see them make it an official alternate logo when they unveiled their updated logos back in 2017.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

Conley jerseys are on sale today now that the trade is official, and he’s wearing #10:

BTW - Don’t know why they’re selling Conley redrock jerseys, as I didn’t think they were coming back next season. Redrock stuff seems to sell very well though so I guess they’re just raking in more dough before they’re gone or something.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Between this and Jaylen Brown’s number 7, the Celtics are going to be looking like 1997 out there next season.

Not great for the on-court product but at least easier to root for.

https://twitter.com/JaredWeissNBA/status/1147676354172768256?s=20

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/1147678616186249216?s=20

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

7 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

BTW - Don’t know why they’re selling Conley redrock jerseys, as I didn’t think they were coming back next season. Redrock stuff seems to sell very well though so I guess they’re just raking in more dough before they’re gone or something.

Wouldn't surprise me if they kept them around for a couple more years solely as a fashion jersey. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived