2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen that AT&T "word of mouth advertising...it's what they used to do before commercials" ad 100 times and it doesn't make any sense.

1. They have a disclaimer about social distancing and masks but no one's wearing a mask

2. Who is "they"? It's a commercial. Are we to believe that in this AT&T commercial universe, they're part of our world but not an advertising world?

3. There's no way that man could call his mom and get a wrong number. That's not how cell phones work in the modern world

4. And even if he was a weirdo who dialed numbers instead of using contacts, no one would answer the phone and have a conversation about cell phone plans with a random stranger

I reject every principle of that commercial. Go to hell AT&T.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

But Lily.

I have no allegiances in this game, but goddammit go Bills.  I thought that FG iced it, but their defense forgot there was time left.  Don't have a good feeling about this one.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That was clearly a fumble. Shame the officials didn't call for a booth review; feels like that should have been automatic. They forced Bills to burn a TO.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just now, DG_ThenNowForever said:

That was clearly a fumble. Shame the officials didn't call for a booth review; feels like that should have been automatic. They forced Bills to burn a TO.

It certainly wasn't clear in real time, but yeah, it's a fumble.

I want to see exactly when the time out was called - the whistles didn't come until after the completed pass!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wow.  It's not the absolute worst call I've ever seen - it was super close - but a really bad break for the Bills.

Justice was served - and in a way, as a fan with no interest, it worked out better because there was more meaningful action.

Was Rivers just throwing it away on the subsequent plays before the hail mary?  Those were awful passes.

How does one become part of Bills Mafia?  Are you a 'soldier'?  Or do you have to be 'made'?  Either way, I'm officially declaring myself a temporary member.  Rooting for them to take out KC when the time comes.  Then I don't care what happens... but it would be nice for them to get one after all the heartache.

1 minute ago, BBTV said:

How does one become part of Bills Mafia?  Are you a 'soldier'?  Or do you have to be 'made'?  Either way, I'm officially declaring myself a temporary member.  Rooting for them to take out KC when the time comes.  Then I don't care what happens... but it would be nice for them to get one after all the heartache.

Do you have access to a folding table?

Bills had some really smart playcalls all day long. Everything except for their final offensive drive, where they seemed to have their heads up their asses. Otherwise, that was as smartly a game that could be played

I’ll join BBTV on the Bills bandwagon. I think I’ve actually been on it for a few weeks anyway. I like that team and I like their coach. I think they have the best shot of any AFC team to knock of Kansas City

Refs absolutely blew that call not calling it a fumble. One of the more egregious calls I’ve seen. 
Thankfully Bills Defense stepped up and ended it. Would have been insane if that ended up costing Buffalo the game. 

Otherwise, that was a fantastic game. I had a feeling it was going to be close and people were being too hasty counting out the Colts. 
if not for a few mistakes, they could have won that game. 

Hopefully next week we get a Music City Miracle rematch.

if I had to choose a team for the playoffs, it would be Buffalo. They’ve been really fun to watch and Bills Mafia deserves to finally break through after 4 straight Super Bowl losses. 

Bills vs. Bucs would be my preferred matchup. 
I’d be happy no matter the outcome. 

Buffalo over Tampa Bay.  Bills finally beat Brady.

Archived