2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

20 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

This is the greatest game I’ve ever seen. 

I understand why you didn't watch Super Bowl LII.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dont care said:

Did you just agree with yourself?

I was right, right?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

13 minutes ago, dont care said:

No, the bears never had a shot of leading that game. Even if the plays were completed by halfway competent players

83 dropped a perfect pass in the endzone that would have given them the lead.  

I don't know how to embed video from Yahoo (I didn't even realize Yahoo still existed!) but here it is if you haven't seen it.

https://sports.yahoo.com/oh-no-bears-wr-javon-wims-has-a-wideopen-touchdown-go-right-through-his-hands-222400288.html

If you would've told me the Chiefs were going to play the Browns before I actually saw this game I would've been thrilled. 

Now I'm wondering if it's the Browns defense that is this good or if it's just the Steelers crapping the bed right now. 

Just now, Red Comet said:

If you would've told me the Chiefs were going to play the Browns before I actually saw this game I would've been thrilled. 

Now I'm wondering if it's the Browns defense that is this good or if it's just the Steelers crapping the bed right now. 

Browns are definitely playing to their potential, but this is also Pittsburgh :censored:ting the bed as usual in the playoffs. 

I don't think the Chiefs will have that much of an issue with The Browns. 

Archived