2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

9 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

From the comments section, here's the NSFW alleded IG DM thread (which includes his voice) where he makes his 'joke' - https://mobile.twitter.com/bogusweb/status/1281018983429419009

So many questions.

1) he's a security guard, but dropped 60k on a SUV, and openly asks for donations?  I get charging for cameos (which is how this all seems to have started) but seems like he just takes handouts too.

2) he claims he was joking, but YOU DON'T JOKE ABOUT ASKING A 14 YEAR OLD TO SHOW HER... ANYTHING.  

3) I don't use IG messaging, but you can voice?  And save them off and post them in Twitter threads?  I don't get how all this stuff works.  I don't get how anything works... so maybe I should be in Parler.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

• Will Alex Smith return?

I get very uncomfortable watching him play, knowing what he went through to get back.  I know that's on me and not on him, but I cringe whenever he gets hit or has to run.  I can't believe he'd want to put himself out there again after nearly dying and losing the leg and going through 17 surgeries.  I have nothing at all against the guy, but I never want to watch him play again.  I want to get excited watching a QB get squashed, not tremble in fear because his leg could be dangling by a thread.

Unlike NBA, I think it's always better to make the playoffs in the NFL than not, regardless of drafting implications.  Maye that's changed now that there's an unnecessary 7 seed, but for the most part that's where I'm at - and Washington kinda showed why.  They almost got another week out of it, and that's fun if your a fan.  Sure they could have tanked against the Eagles and gotten a much better pick (and forced the Giants to have a worse pick) but the experience of playoff football is worth more than the pick.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, DnBronc said:

Hope that Brady doesn't get in. He doesn't deserve a 10th SB trip. He doesn't deserve the ones he has.

EL OH EL.

I'm rooting for the Bucs. Get TB12 his 7th ring. Pretty different to watch playoff football and not have my team to watch. Makes me even more thankful for the past 20 years!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Bills might catch a huge break if the Steelers win. Pitt isn't "Pitt," while Tennessee is built to break the Bills.

Rooting hard for the Steelers tonight.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Back to the discussion about tnaking - now that the NFL is business partners with a million gambling sites, do they have an added responsibility to make sure that teams don't pull their QBs because they may accidentally win?  People who bet on week 17 games are kinda dumb, but they still do, and I could see a lawsuit against the league if people could prove that the team intentionally manipulated the outcome.  Kinda like points shaving.

9 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Back to the discussion about tnaking - now that the NFL is business partners with a million gambling sites, do they have an added responsibility to make sure that teams don't pull their QBs because they may accidentally win?  People who bet on week 17 games are kinda dumb, but they still do, and I could see a lawsuit against the league if people could prove that the team intentionally manipulated the outcome.  Kinda like points shaving.

Vegas is way ahead of you there. And lines continue to move up to and even during games.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm watching the Ravens-Titans game, and I have never heard anyone call Derrick Henry "King Henry" before.

Is this a new thing?

Did I miss this because I haven't seen the Titans play in over a year?

Is this an actual nickname, or one those weird internet slang instances of people calling someone else "King" because they agree with them on some minor detail like "I also think scrambled eggs are the best eggs. Here you go King" and then they post some jpeg of a crown?

1 hour ago, floydnimrod said:

I'm watching the Ravens-Titans game, and I have never heard anyone call Derrick Henry "King Henry" before.

Is this a new thing?

Did I miss this because I haven't seen the Titans play in over a year?

Is this an actual nickname, or one those weird internet slang instances of people calling someone else "King" because they agree with them on some minor detail like "I also think scrambled eggs are the best eggs. Here you go King" and then they post some jpeg of a crown?

It's also his Twitter Handle, so it may have been around for awhile.

It's where I sit.

17 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

I love how, in an attempt to explain the game to young kids watching, they’re referencing old Nick shows most kids today have never heard of and haven’t aired on Nick for 20 years. LOL

And they're not even gonna reference the one that has one of the biggest fan communities and is more-or-less the best shonen series produced in the west!

Avatar The Last Airbender Cartoon GIF

Of course, the folks at Nick would have a coronary if somebody pulled out a Korra reference.

32 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

I love how, in an attempt to explain the game to young kids watching, they’re referencing old Nick shows most kids today have never heard of and haven’t aired on Nick for 20 years. LOL

It's mostly Spongebob references which makes sense. It's the only show keeping this channel alive in the last 15 years.

XM4KeeA.png

Bears 83 should be punched in the face for completely whiffing on a sure TD.  Hard to call yourself a professional if the ball goes right between your hands and you don't even really touch it.

13 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Bears 83 should be punched in the face for completely whiffing on a sure TD.  Hard to call yourself a professional if the ball goes right between your hands and you don't even really touch it.

I agree.  74 really sucks too.  Bears should be leading this game.

Archived