Sign in to follow this  
SportsLogos.Net News

Every Possible Super Bowl LV Matchup Remaining

Every Possible Super Bowl LV Matchup Remaining

January 15, 2021 - 23:44 PM

We’re now into the second round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs with only eight teams left to fight for the title of Super Bowl LV Champion. As I typically do during the playoffs, I’ve put together a graphic showing every possible Super Bowl matchup remaining, with four left on each

Read More...

I’ll take any of the combinations that include the Buccaneers, please. 

Such an array of colors still in the hunt

Er0n7enXcAMM0Eh?format=jpg&name=large

The only bad matchup is any including the Rams, but thankfully if they make it we'll be spared from a bone jersey appearance. 

My favorite might be Bills vs Packers, since the colors contrast so well and the designs are classics, though a Bucs vs Ravens matchup might be interesting too because both have what some might call modern classics. Really exciting possibilities! 

Something I just realized. Teams with the same base shell helmet color have only met three times in 55 Super Bowls. Jets-Colts, Panthers-Patriots, and Broncos-Seahawks. That’s a useless factoid for you! 

Yeah, Packers/Chiefs and Packers/Bills are the top standouts left for me. Packers/Browns and Buccaneers/Bills (if the Bills wear blue pants with the white jersey) could both be sneaky good matchups, though.

Perhaps Bills/Saints could be good too if New Orleans chooses (and is allowed) to wear the white color rush...though I’m not holding my breath for that.

Packers and Bills is a dream matchup, color wise. Green and gold vs blue and red is great on the eyes.

10 hours ago, JayMac said:

Packers and Bills is a dream matchup, color wise. Green and gold vs blue and red is great on the eyes.

Rooting for that outcome anyway, though there isn't a bad set left.

Packers/Chiefs would be my second choice. The worst would be the Bucs/Chiefs because of all of the red, just like last year's matchup. Still not bad at all.

11 hours ago, colortv said:

Anything else would be a disappointment.

1171833143.jpg.0.jpg

7e439d4f-5ff6-461a-88a6-b5ac4d6a5fb2-Pac

Thankfully, NFC is the home team, as the top pic is like 3 steps up from the bottom.

Bills would make for a great matchup either way, IMO.