Every Possible Super Bowl LV Matchup Remaining

Every Possible Super Bowl LV Matchup Remaining

January 15, 2021 - 23:44 PM

We’re now into the second round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs with only eight teams left to fight for the title of Super Bowl LV Champion. As I typically do during the playoffs, I’ve put together a graphic showing every possible Super Bowl matchup remaining, with four left on each

Read More...

The only bad matchup is any including the Rams, but thankfully if they make it we'll be spared from a bone jersey appearance. 

My favorite might be Bills vs Packers, since the colors contrast so well and the designs are classics, though a Bucs vs Ravens matchup might be interesting too because both have what some might call modern classics. Really exciting possibilities! 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Yeah, Packers/Chiefs and Packers/Bills are the top standouts left for me. Packers/Browns and Buccaneers/Bills (if the Bills wear blue pants with the white jersey) could both be sneaky good matchups, though.

Perhaps Bills/Saints could be good too if New Orleans chooses (and is allowed) to wear the white color rush...though I’m not holding my breath for that.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived