College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2021 at 8:22 AM, Foxxtrot44 said:

A subtle change this weekend as Utah brought back their old candy-apple gloss helmets. Pretty sure we haven't seen this finish since 2009.

merlin_2883749.0.jpg

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Utah going with the fauxbacks against Wazzu:

spacer.png

Geez. Utah's whole striping situation is atrocious. I get that they're trying to be consistent and unique, but red and black already run together, and with so many stripes, it just looks like a mess.

And I'm not just saying this as a BYU fan. The Blackhawks fan in me knows that red, black, and white stripes can look great when used properly.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

1 hour ago, Mingjai said:

Geez. Utah's whole striping situation is atrocious. I get that they're trying to be consistent and unique, but red and black already run together, and with so many stripes, it just looks like a mess.

And I'm not just saying this as a BYU fan. The Blackhawks fan in me knows that red, black, and white stripes can look great when used properly.

The helmet stripes would look great on the red jerseys and pants...the three white stripes remind me of the 90s Northwestern-style stripes they used to wear on the sleeve...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, patsfan5101 said:

Why does Arizona State insist on looking so bad with such cool design elements and a good color scheme? So frustrating. 

IDK, those uniforms look pretty good to me. Unpopular opinion alert: I don't love the helmets - I think the trident looks better on a helmet than Sparky - but from the neck down, they're fine.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

31 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The helmet stripes would look great on the red jerseys and pants...the three white stripes remind me of the 90s Northwestern-style stripes they used to wear on the sleeve...

Yeah, the NW-stripes look better than their current stripes. But it is a little weird to see Utah without black highlights.

Mitchell__Scott.jpg

Otherwise, rather than calling back to the sleeve stripes of the early 80s, they should adopt the simpler pant/helmet stripes instead.

G0qcTVlxWsJed7CjgaK8ARwCk3LvgblFSoNLdbLJ

blog_byu2_mcmahon_011317~3.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

For the first time since 2017, the Ducks are going black/green/black on Saturday night against Arizona. They’re debuting brand new black helmets along with new black pants, gloves, and cleats. I love this combo and think these news lids are easily the best black helmets they’ve ever had.

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

UVA:

spacer.png

Iowa State:

spacer.png

Old Dominion: 

spacer.png

UNC: 

spacer.png

Liberty Flames: 

spacer.png

Michigan State: 

spacer.png

Syracuse: 

spacer.png

Texas State: 

spacer.png

Memphis: 

spacer.png

Virginia Tech: 

spacer.png'

Wake Forest: 

spacer.png

Missouri: 

spacer.png

Minnesota: 

spacer.png

Texas Tech: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

19 hours ago, upperV03 said:

For the first time since 2017, the Ducks are going black/green/black on Saturday night against Arizona. They’re debuting brand new black helmets along with new black pants, gloves, and cleats. I love this combo and think these news lids are easily the best black helmets they’ve ever had.

Hopefully this is that game that happens every few years where by some miracle Arizona beats Oregon because woof. That look is awful.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

8 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

Hopefully this is that game that happens every few years where by some miracle Arizona beats Oregon because woof. That look is awful.

I think a yellow jersey would work better with everything else. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

33 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I think a yellow jersey would work better with everything else. 

The jersey isn't the problem in that combination.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

26 minutes ago, _RH_ said:

I'm as excited for "the best black helmet for the Oregon Ducks" as "the best of my fingers to smash with a hammer".

I mean, for all I know you’ve had a lifelong desire to smash one of your fingers with a hammer.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 9/23/2021 at 8:08 PM, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

Better than all black or all green IMHO.

Archived