2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

I think we better make an important distinction before this goes too far...

...Solid white socks bad. Striped white socks good. :)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrinLaunchCould be nothing and I apologize if this has already been shared on here but I noticed on Dolphins schedule that their week 4 game vs Indy is listed as "Shula Memorial" wouldn't be surprised if that's one of their throwback dates. I feel like we normally get a uniform schedule from them by now too .

https://www.yardbarker.com/general_sports/articles/how_moving_the_saints_game_to_jacksonville_will_affect_the_packers_in_week_1/s1_12740_35794004

Now that the game is going to be played outdoors in Jacksonville, the heat and humidity will likely be a factor. The average temperature in Jacksonville, Florida, in mid-September are in the low-to-mid 80s and the humidity in Northern Florida is usually higher than it is in Wisconsin that time of year.

As a result, the Saints are likely to wear their white jerseys for the game and force the Packers to wear their dark green home jerseys. On a hot, sunny day, dark colors absorb heat while white reflects it. The Saints are hoping that wearing their white jerseys will give them an advantage especially in the fourth quarter when players from both teams are more likely to tire, especially in Week 1 when they are not yet in ideal football shape.

Is this saying that they will? 

7 hours ago, aaa333bbb said:

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrinLaunchCould be nothing and I apologize if this has already been shared on here but I noticed on Dolphins schedule that their week 4 game vs Indy is listed as "Shula Memorial" wouldn't be surprised if that's one of their throwback dates. I feel like we normally get a uniform schedule from them by now too .

And have they given up on wearing aqua for some daytime home games? The Giants and Panthers play in Miami Gardens late this season, and both of them are wearing dark tops.

I knew the Chargers would wear the royal blue against the Giants.

- LAC has worn the royal blue against NFC team for the last 3 years, this will make it the 4th year.

- Many teams have worn their alternates or throwbacks against the Giants. 

I guess LAC is wearing navy against the Patriots this time because of that embarrassing loss to New England last year.

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

Chargers really decided to wear the royal uniforms against a blue team and the navy uniforms against a navy team 🤦‍♂️

Actually the Royal game against the giants should be fine, NY is pretty much a red team on the road now. I agree about navy vs the Patriots… I thought they’d wear it against the Chiefs on TNF or the Steelers on SNF. Would have been much better contrast 

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

Chargers really decided to wear the royal uniforms against a blue team and the navy uniforms against a navy team 🤦‍♂️

LAC always wears royal blue against an NFC team, and when it's late in the season. Last time that wasn't the case was against Cleveland.

I wish the they wore the powder blue jersey with the white pants against New England. But I guess the team wants to forget about that game last year. So they're rolling with the navy.

10 hours ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

And have they given up on wearing aqua for some daytime home games? The Giants and Panthers play in Miami Gardens late this season, and both of them are wearing dark tops.

They only wear aqua tops for night games, only exception are the retro games

I guess we can officially put to rest any theories about Washington wearing white at home again, with the Thursday night game being the likely lone exception. That’s a relief in my book. 

Something tells me the Dolphins aren’t releasing their schedule because they know the fans will be annoyed that they’re wearing even less aqua than usual.

The Browns said they’d at least reveal their throwback dates, but even that hasn’t happened yet.

Bears have released their schedule fairly early for as long as I can remember. Not sure what the holdup is there.

Seahawks might release theirs this week. Not sure about the Rams.

Chargers definitely could’ve done a better job with their Color Rush opponents. Would’ve liked to see the navy against KC, which hasn’t happened in years, and royal against Pittsburgh. They have three primetime games in powder. Couldn’t have shown off one of the alternates for one of these?

The Chargers should drop the royal.  All of it.  Navy, powder, yellow, white.  Stop right there.

The Bears will probably release their uniform schedule later this week, if I had to guess.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived