2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spacer.png

Ugh, more than half of the season in 🦴. Hopefully they're trying to push the jersey sales before it gets supplanted by the new white set.

Also, even though the royal picture includes yellow pants, I'd be surprised if we don't see the blueberry look for at least one of those games.

1 hour ago, spartacat_12 said:

spacer.png

Ugh, more than half of the season in 🦴. Hopefully they're trying to push the jersey sales before it gets supplanted by the new white set.

Also, even though the royal picture includes yellow pants, I'd be surprised if we don't see the blueberry look for at least one of those games.

What in God's name?   NINE games?  Nine?  Nine damned games in bone?!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47yfjm7jafu66hkf9yad

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

7 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

spacer.png

And TB already said they're wearing CR... not again.

image-2021-09-08-221107.png

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

In all seriousness, if the rams uniforms were worn as blue over yellow, and the white over yellow, and removed the number gradient from the blue, they'd have a top 10 uniform in the league. But this bone obsession just sucks, and the blue pants don't look good for the iconic rams.

EDIT: To be fair, the NFC have 9 road games this year, they're wearing Bone for all but 1 road game, and wearing it once at home. The Modern throwback look takes 2 of the home games. It's not egregious, but when the alternate white is this much better, it sucks. They're just confirming their stance on this being the away uniform

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

20 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

In all seriousness, if the rams uniforms were worn as blue over yellow, and the white over yellow, and removed the number gradient from the blue, they'd have a top 10 uniform in the league. But this bone obsession just sucks, and the blue pants don't look good for the iconic rams.

EDIT: To be fair, the NFC have 9 road games this year, they're wearing Bone for all but 1 road game, and wearing it once at home. The Modern throwback look takes 2 of the home games. It's not egregious, but when the alternate white is this much better, it sucks. They're just confirming their stance on this being the away uniform

I would agree if they fixed the horn on the helmet. Thats a deal breaker for me. The shape of the rams horn on the helmet was so iconic. 

49ers released a full uniform schedule, which they don't normally do, though it is just red at home and white on the road aside from the throwback dates, which have already been announced. Biggest takeaway is that this confirms Philly is still wearing green at home early in the season without Doug P. Also worth noting that this graphic has Jimmy G in red socks with the all-white set.

17 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Well…those other teams chose to wear their dark jerseys and the whit is an alternate so…

But they're wearing it at home against the Bucs.

Just because it's an alternate doesn't mean it can't be worn on the road. The whole appeal of the white 3rd jersey is that it can replace the bone jersey, except instead it's replacing extra games they could be wearing blue for.

Ideally they'd be wearing royal over yellow for every home game, and the away games would be split between white & bone.

White at home is totally fine. I like there being a bit of freedom in choosing. it just sucks that teams who opt for white have their best uniforms being the color, which gets replaced with more white games (Rams blue, Bucs red, Dallas navy). I like WAH as it does give the fans something different to see. But I'm also a big fan of structured uniforms a la Penn State. Blue at home, white on road.

In reality, I don't really care about who wears WAH, I just want nice color balance and the best uniforms on the field for each team each game

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Bears are in throwback at home vs. GB and MIN, and orange vs. Arizona.

Also in navy at Cleveland, probably a throwback game for CLE.

I’m not exactly loving this new trend of white throwbacks/alternates at home, or the trend of wearing alternates against teams who have similar colors….

Like the Browns have finally stopped wearing white at home the past couple of seasons, but now they have to wear a white throwback at home vs. a team that visits once every 8 years? Was hoping for white/navy against brown/orange.

14 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Bears are in throwback at home vs. GB and MIN, and orange vs. Arizona.

Also in navy at Cleveland, probably a throwback game for CLE.

I’m not exactly loving this new trend of white throwbacks/alternates at home, or the trend of wearing alternates against teams who have similar colors….

Like the Browns have finally stopped wearing white at home the past couple of seasons, but now they have to wear a white throwback at home vs. a team that visits once every 8 years? Was hoping for white/navy against brown/orange.

Doesn't have to be now that the league has 17 games. If the Bears and Browns finish in the same place when the NFC North has to finish visit the AFC North but without the whole slate.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Here is the link to the Bears:

https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-announce-jersey-schedule-for-2021-season

Can't recall the last time the Packers wore green at Soldier Field, but this is a case where I'm okay with white at home since we see the same matchup pretty much every season.

Last time was the 1940 season. The Bears beat the Packers 14-7.

Archived