2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

They have some, but not all, of the jersey selections for the Jets. Not seeing that anywhere, so I'm curious. Also not sure why they only have some of that info.

Some of it based off what the home team is already wearing, but he does tend to make assumptions sometimes. I've seen him get some stuff wrong and then correct it on Gameday. He just recently started filling in the jerseys when the pant color is TBA, so for instance if the home team is in color, he'll put the Jets in white jerseys.

Saints have confirmed white over gold. Nice.

Surprised the Browns are wearing the combo they lost in last January. Teams tend to switch up the look in these cases.

Ravens announced white on white. Was expecting purple pants, which would've wisely added some color to this one. Still better than black pants at least.

10 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I see Seattle doing similarly as when they opened on the road as Atlanta last year. The Seahawks wore all white last time they played at IND in 2013. I think they wear white over grey this time. 

https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1436494704384880641?s=19

Seahawks confirmed in white/navy. I hope they save white/white against the Steelers and white/grey for the Texans

Chargers will be in white on white today in Washington, which based on their tendency to alternate pant colors, pretty much guarantees they'll be in white over yellow against Dallas next week. I thought yellow pants would've been a better choice today, but at the same time, I think it was worth saving them for next week and adding some yellow to the mix with the Cowboys in navy.

Archived