Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

Blue Wahoos to go powder blue in 2020

February 27, 2020 - 20:21 PM

The Pensacola Blue Wahoos, Double-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins, announced that they will wear powder blue uniforms for some games in 2020. The Blue Wahoos will pair their unique brand of bright pink—Rubine Red, to be exact—with the light […]

Read More...

• Like 1

I don't know, I'll miss the T actually being the bone and I almost think the new bull looks worse.

Also I don't know if the new wordmark reads as T-Bones to me because of the placement of the T. It looks more like it should be for the Texas Bones or the Tulsa Bones or "wherever starting with a T" Bones (you know, minus the Kansas City across the top).

• Like 2

IbjBaeE.png

On 2/27/2020 at 2:26 PM, GriffinM6 said:

This team has my favorite logo of all time and I may just end up spending whatever ungodly amount of money I need to in order to obtain one of these. 

Several of us (and by "us" I mean Pensacola natives and residents) have been trying to find out if they'll actually release these bad boys for sale in the team shop. We've yet to hear an answer, so here's hoping they actually just do it. (Of course I already have my bright-rose-brimmed cap--along with the other two primary caps--so I'm just waiting for them to greenlight production.)

If nothing else, hopefully they'll at least release a t-shirt...I remember when the Indianapolis Indians released their Circle City alternate jerseys, and after talking with some team reps there, they said they decided not to have them produced for sale because they didn't think they'd sell enough. They did, however, release T-shirts with the Circle City alternate script...and they couldn't keep them on the shelves. (And one of them made it into my closet. 😁) Silly reps.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 2/26/2020 at 11:45 AM, rjrrzube said:

I'll be so happy when we get past this phase.

Can we call it FFFS - Food For Food's Sake??

Or how about a new trend -- the 10 or so teams who broke out some version of the Tequila Sunrise jersey last year?

In 2019, we had: Fayetteville Woodpeckers, Tulsa Drillers, New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Hartford Yard Goats, Everett AquaSox, Reno Aces, Pensacola Blue Wahoos, Mobile BayBears, the Kenosha Kingfish, and two from the Round Rock Express. We also saw the Albuquerque Isotopes give away a purple Rainbow Guts jersey but on a day the team wore their Sunday reds.

Adding to the Tequila Sunrise for Tequila Sunrise's sake in 2020 are the Savannah Bananas (a wooden-bat summer league team).

Edited by totc
Adding info.

Akron RubberDucks to become ConeTown USA for one game

March 6, 2020 - 20:50 PM

The Akron RubberDucks will celebrate all things construction for one game this season. The team will rebrand as ConeTown USA, an alternate identity they’re promoting with the tagline, “No matter how long it takes, Akron’s a city building towards a […]

Read More...

Crawdads to play as Hickory Couch Potatoes

March 6, 2020 - 21:22 PM

The Single-A Hickory Crawdads will combine two local leading industries into one alternate identity this season. Hickory, North Carolina, is known as the “Furniture Capital of the World” for it prominence in that market, and the state of North Carolina […]

Read More...

Northwest Arkansas Naturals add new logo, BP cap

March 7, 2020 - 17:58 PM

The Northwest Arkansas Naturals, Double-A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals, unveiled a new logo that pays homage to their home state and their parent club. The new mark features an outline of the state of Arkansas, “the Natural State,” […]

Read More...

• Like 1

Binghamton Rumble Ponies add jersey, cap with new logo

March 9, 2020 - 23:37 PM

The Double-A Binghamton Rumble Ponies unveiled an alternate uniform set featuring a new logo derived from two of their existing marks. The new logo features the team’s signature carousel horse flipped so that it’s facing left instead of right, combined […]

Read More...