Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

The Albuquerque Isotopes...another Rockies affiliate have purple alts as well.

Hat-Purple_On_Field_1_300.jpg

Jersey-Purple_300.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

The 'Topes had blue alternates when they were the Dodgers' affiliate, and I could not throw my money at them fast enough.

• Like 1
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Whalers colors, BTW. Smart marketing.

The fact the Hartford script is a perfect match for the railroad logo is inspired. It's not just old-timey for the sake of being old-timey.

Brandiose hit a (ahem) home run here IMO.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Wow. That's fantastic! As much as cartoony anthropomorphic logos have a place in MiLB, I'm glad they didn't go that route here - at least with the primary. I'm sure a swingin' goat secondary will be included.

But man. This is great. What is the "H" logo supposed to be, though? I can't really make it out.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

So is what's on the mothership the whole package? I'd like to think they'd quite while they're ahead but surely there is a goat swinging a baseball bat logo to be revealed later.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

@DaytonBlue - I don't think it is...I've seen a wordmark graphic out there the mothership doesn't have yet. I'd be shocked if there wasn't any bat-swinging goat.

@sc49erfan - I thought at first glance the H was designed to evoke the Memorial Arch in Bushnell Park, but it could just be an H with goat horns.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it's this:

BushnellArchCT.jpg

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I would prefer the blue caps with the green bills to have a green button on the top, but I do like the team's connections to the city. I still need to see the uniforms first before I give it a final grade. :)