2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

2 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Miami is the capital of Latin America? For the Bears, I’ll admit I have nothing.

At least with the UK, the Bears have a valid reason - they were part of the first NFL game in London back in 1986. Spain... that's questionable, but maybe the hope is that the Bears UK fan base can translate to something there.

12 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

I guess Spain has an affinity for the inbred (which the McCaskeys certainly are)?

oe9wpkvjn3151.jpg

What would happen if a McCaskey marries a DuPont? 

Would be hilarious if the spawn ends up a homicidal imbecile ranting out about how chemicals will solve the Bears issues. I suppose it will solve the issues for the fans, but the team not so much. 

• Like 1

I just hope they can fire him for cause and not let him sit on his pathetic bully ass and live in paradise with $12M/year for doing nothing.  They should find some way to force him to resign, or a 'mutual parting of ways' that doesn't result in him getting another dime.

Guarantee Doug Pederson is their coach in 2022.  He's the ultimate "reset".

• Like 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, Red Comet said:

Tax breaks for credit card companies, but they forget to sign the papers.

You'll note that the NFL was kind enough to declare that Taiwan is part of China. We must uphold Roger Goodell Thought.

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

20 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Your typical college football coach isn’t too far removed from this:

spacer.png

And is still not completely frowned upon at the college level. When was the last time a coach was even suspended for laying his hands on a player to scold them? Ya, it was probably Knight.

Urban will be back at the collegiate level (Notre Dame after the interim guy finishes 7-5) in no time!

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

15 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Tax breaks for credit card companies, but they forget to sign the papers.

You'll note that the NFL was kind enough to declare that Taiwan is part of China. We must uphold Roger Goodell Thought.

Yeah, if the NFL is going to look the other way on CTE or who makes the players’ Nikes, they’ll kowtow to Premier Pooh. Just how it is, I guess.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Red Comet said:

spacer.png

I'd trust Pamperchu with running the Bears more than the McCaskeys at this point. This takes into account that Pamperchu has completely fried his brain on meth, alcohol, anti-psychotics, and pain pills!

16 hours ago, BBTV said:

I just hope they can fire him for cause and not let him sit on his pathetic bully ass and live in paradise with $12M/year for doing nothing.  They should find some way to force him to resign, or a 'mutual parting of ways' that doesn't result in him getting another dime.

Guarantee Doug Pederson is their coach in 2022.  He's the ultimate "reset".

They'll go after Josh McDaniels, and he'll accept only to back out a few hours later.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Urban fired. At 12:30am.

Later a$$hole!

I love this. Kicking the kicker may have been the last straw. No one had that on their bingo card!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags