2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

4 hours ago, BBTV said:

I'm VERY excited for this. Gillette has been long overdue for a makeover (and not just because they're running out of banner space, LOL) 

I like making the lighthouse an actual observation deck you can walk up to.

The indoor section is obviously going to be extremely popular.   

And I love Kraft outdoing Jerry-boy with his own mega screen. 

Really helps round out the stadium too, aesthetically.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoctorWhom said:

I'm VERY excited for this. Gillette has been long overdue for a makeover (and not just because they're running out of banner space, LOL) 

I like making the lighthouse an actual observation deck you can walk up to.

The indoor section is obviously going to be extremely popular.   

And I love Kraft outdoing Jerry-boy with his own mega screen. 

Really helps round out the stadium too, aesthetically.  

The scoreboard actually outdoes Tony Kahn in Jacksonville. I like that they built it into the stadium rather than just slapping it on top of the stands like the jags

Washington - where do I even start

Jaguars - ibid

Texans - team is run by Megachurch Rasputin

Cowboys - jerrah

Raiders - handed keys to organization to career mediocrity who racially insulted the pushover leader of the players' union

Jets - again, everything

Colts - team is owned by a pillhead

Bears - football operations are controlled by a faildaughter's failsons and also some accountant

Chiefs - dumping ground for screwups coached by a deadbeat dad

Bengals - notorious cheapskate owner who doesn't believe in scouting departments

"You know what the problem is with the Steelers? Mike Tomlin," I say, as I literally obliviously piss all over myself

• Like 4

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Micah Parsons is unbelievable. I can’t say enough good things about him. He’s been utterly sensational for the Cowboys. I was so against the pick, but now I’m eating my crow by the truckload.

Not only is he the lock for defensive rookie of the year, he should be the front runner for DPOY. Unreal. 

But this offense has me worried. It’s been bad ever since Dak hurt his calf. He’s just not seeing the field well nor is he throwing well. If they don’t get this fixed in a month, they’ll lose that first playoff game to the Rams. 

• Like 1

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I've accepted that last year was a charmed season and the Bills are the Bills and that's just how life is.

I think I was healthier and happier when I wasn't watching football.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

15 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

A win is a win but God; Dak was dreadful. Even Stevie Wonder could've seen that pick-6 was a horrible throw, and a horrible decision.

Yeah he’s just been off since he had that calf strain. I think he’s had a total of 6 quarters since then where he looked like the Dak we saw during the 6-1 start, the elite MVP caliber QB. But he’s definitely just not quite right. 

I hope that after playing the Giants, WTF’s, and Eagles he can fix it before the postseason. This team is good enough to make a deep run this year, especially with the defense. The offense just needs to get back to what they were earlier this year

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

9 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Makes me wonder what they’re going to do after the last 2 matchups combined ended up being a 89-23 Chiefs victory. They should consider circling the wagons before circling the stadium or stomping on the logo. I frankly never got the whole “rivalry” thing with the Raiders considering that they’ve been a nuisance for most of my life. 

Cool, cool... Pats fans get to enjoy both a surprising resurgence of their team and hang on the coattails of Brady in Tampa. What a great sports world.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Is Collingsworth wearing a turtleneck sweater underneath an equally-thick 1/4-zip sweater?  That should never happen.

Hell - I didn't even know turtlenecks still existed.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Cool, cool... Pats fans get to enjoy both a surprising resurgence of their team and hang on the coattails of Brady in Tampa. What a great sports world.

I actually feel bad for the Bills. 

I really wanted them to win last year. They're a fun team and their fans (those I've met) are pretty cool. 

If any AFC East team had to have success outside of the patriots, I wanted it to be them.  

I've actually been wanting to go to a game in Buffalo for a while. 

Just a tough season for them. losing some key defensive players (White), and not dedicating a real run game. 

They have the pieces to make it, as they did last year. 

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1