2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

WTF is up with the Jets kicker situation?  The jabroni they're putting out there today has missed 2 PATs, and the second one wasn't even close.  His kickoffs barely make the 10 yard line.  He looks like he's never even kicked a football before.   I guess it could be that the holder isn't leaning the ball at the precise angle needed to make these kicks - gotta start scouting holders.

Also, he looks like his uniform pants might actually be ankle-length tights that have the green stripe on the side, but it's hard to tell with all the black.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The worst franchise in the NFC beats the second-worst franchise in the NFC

• Like 3

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Gardner Minshew is the all time greatest Eagle, just barely ahead of Brian Dawkins, and miles ahead of that loser Reggie White.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

He beat the Jokes. Simmer down, son.

Name me a better player that's ever played for the Eagles, "son".  Just one.  This guy is the leader that can unite our fractured nation.

• LOL 1

I don’t know about uniting a nation, but, he might bring back light to the Force as his name sounds like a Jedi’s.

EDIT: And regarding another team in Pennsylvania, don’t you love it when the Steelers have a game winning drive at home with convenient penalties?

Edited by Red Comet

In a surprise twist, Baltimore played to lose. Failing a 2pt conversion instead of sending it to OT with the most reliable kicker in NFL history.  LOL

If I'm right, I believe that means monday night's game between the Patriots & Bills will now also be for the #1 seed. Not like there wasn't already a lot riding on that matchup. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

In a surprise twist, Baltimore played to lose. Failing a 2pt conversion instead of sending it to OT with the most reliable kicker in NFL history.  LOL

If I'm right, I believe that means monday night's game between the Patriots & Bills will now also be for the #1 seed. Not like there wasn't already a lot riding on that matchup. 

Momentum was all on the Steelers side, and their DBs were injured or ineffective.  It was the right call - both the call to go for 2, and the actual play call.  It just didn't work out.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

Baltimore goes for 4th down all the time if it’s within a few yards. I’m not surprised that they went for two. Baltimore was also down on defensive backs so there’s no guarantee that Ben couldn’t have just thrown for a TD on their first possession. You have to deliver the killing blow when you have the chance to. 

Although, I have to say, it’s funny how things are shaping up. All I can say is go Bills tomorrow night. You know, for “reasons”

Edited by Red Comet