NFL Fan concepts

canzman

As someone who lives in the heat and humidity of Florida I really wish the NFL and Nike would give us t-shirts that completely mimic a jersey.

It is so hot 90% of the time down here having the layers under a jersey can be unbearable. Not to mention the jersey itself is just a heavier fabric.

Would also be cool to have shorts that mimics the team's pants and hats that mimic the helmet.

Brims could be the color of the facemask. And give us versions of the game day socks as well so fans could have a complete look similar to the team.

J93LzmM.jpg

BWY1axW.jpg

u6T5slh.jpg

wtOknYX.jpg

fC5sQ0z.jpg

gm2bO0u.jpg

For those that live in climates where it does get cold why not sell hoodies that mimic the jersey and have the hood mimic the team's helmet.

NRxUlyd.jpgoXQjWP0.jpg

These would all make for great sideline gear for those that are injured as well.

Jersey are more durable I honestly don't think it would cause a major decrease in jersey sales. Maybe a slight decrease.

If I hadn't moved to Florida I would still rock my jerseys consistently. It just so hot down here. I still think the majority of fans would want jerseys.

They still make money. If jersey sales decreased by 5 or 10% but t-shirts sales increased by 30% as a result of offering these they still come out on top.

Also consider the increased sales in shorts, hats and socks. 

This place got the t-shirts. Specific players available as well as customs.

Store Amazing

Catalog displays hoodies, but when you select a product you have the option of picking hoodie, zip hoodie, t-shirt, or long sleeve shirt.

The hoodies are almost right. They just needed to make the hoods like the helmets but still pretty nice looking.

I still haven't found shorts or socks anyplace yet, and to be clear by socks I mean striped ones. Midcalf with stripes seem to be impossible to find.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:17 AM, canzman said:

This place got the t-shirts. Specific players available as well as customs.

Store Amazing

Catalog displays hoodies, but when you select a product you have the option of picking hoodie, zip hoodie, t-shirt, or long sleeve shirt.

The hoodies are almost right. They just needed to make the hoods like the helmets but still pretty nice looking.

I still haven't found shorts or socks anyplace yet, and to be clear by socks I mean striped ones. Midcalf with stripes seem to be impossible to find.

They won’t be team-branded, but in my experience the best place to get colorful (plain, striped or patterned) athletic socks is epicsports.com. (I’m a weird guy who likes to match his outfits even when just going to the gym.)

I’ve seen team-branded socks on other sites, but they tend to have the team name and logo rather than stripes. 

There’s probably a site out there that lets people design and order their own custom socks, but I can’t imagine it would be cheap to do. Even epicsports is kinda pricey once you factor in shipping costs, unless you’re ordering in bulk.  

On 9/12/2021 at 1:09 PM, MCM0313 said:

I’ve seen team-branded socks on other sites, but they tend to have the team name and logo rather than stripes. 

There’s probably a site out there that lets people design and order their own custom socks, but I can’t imagine it would be cheap to do. Even epicsports is kinda pricey once you factor in shipping costs, unless you’re ordering in bulk.  

It isn't about team branded as much as it is trying to emulate what the team is wearing. As I also stated aside from fans this would be great sideline gear for injured players on the sideline as well to have them blend in with the rest of the team.

The real issue is trying to find 2-color striped socks... white striped socks can be found as can 2-color non-striped. This site here sells both. https://hitadouble.com/search?page=2&q=TWIN*+CITY*+COLLEGIATE*+FOOTBALL*+2-COLOR*+TUBE*+SOCKS*

There are only 4 teams left in the NFL with colored striped socks for standard uniforms.

Bears - Navy over white with stripes

Bills - Blue over white with stripes

Browns - Brown over white with stripes

Chiefs - Red over white with stripes

The Bills and the Dolphins have 2-color striped socks for throwbacks.

Broncos and Patriots have the secondary color ring at the bottom of the mid-calf color section

4 teams have white striped socks

Bears, Browns, Chiefs and Washington

The rest of the league has non-striped 2 color or total solid socks.

Custom socks sites I have looked at all seem to have templates that you can pick colors and logos to go into but it is still a predetermined pattern/look.

7 hours ago, canzman said:

It isn't about team branded as much as it is trying to emulate what the team is wearing. As I also stated aside from fans this would be great sideline gear for injured players on the sideline as well to have them blend in with the rest of the team.

The real issue is trying to find 2-color striped socks... white striped socks can be found as can 2-color non-striped. This site here sells both. https://hitadouble.com/search?page=2&q=TWIN*+CITY*+COLLEGIATE*+FOOTBALL*+2-COLOR*+TUBE*+SOCKS*

There are only 4 teams left in the NFL with colored striped socks for standard uniforms.

Bears - Navy over white with stripes

Bills - Blue over white with stripes

Browns - Brown over white with stripes

Chiefs - Red over white with stripes

The Bills and the Dolphins have 2-color striped socks for throwbacks.

Broncos and Patriots have the secondary color ring at the bottom of the mid-calf color section

4 teams have white striped socks

Bears, Browns, Chiefs and Washington

The rest of the league has non-striped 2 color or total solid socks.

Custom socks sites I have looked at all seem to have templates that you can pick colors and logos to go into but it is still a predetermined pattern/look.

Speaking of socks, the Ravens appear to be wearing plain white ones tonight. 🤮 

A little pricey but you can do 2 color striped socks here (https://www.collage.com/custom-photo-socks)

Select single photo option and then upload  an image file the represents the colored top portion including the stripes.

Chose to manually place the photo and match it to both socks. Then scale and place the image as need. Stretch it horizontally over the edges so that it wraps completely with no seam.

This is the only option I have found to get accurate 2-colored socks with stripes.

This looks like an "NFL Fanbase Flag Football Tournament."

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived