2021-22 NHL Regular Season

CS85

3 minutes ago, LMU said:

Perfect. The Flames go to Quebec while the Coyotes set up a rink in a high school gym in Scottsdale. Bettman wins again!

If the Flames move to Quebec City, it would be the second time an Atlanta hockey team found its way to Quebec City.

• Like 1

I saw, I came, I left.

18 minutes ago, LMU said:

Perfect. The Flames go to Quebec while the Coyotes set up a rink in a high school gym in Scottsdale. Bettman wins again!

No, the Flames move back to Atlanta just to go full circle as a franchise, causing ESPN to produce a program called "From Georgia to Canada and Back Again: The Atlanta Flames Story". 😛

Also...the Panthers ended up putting nine pucks into the Bolts' net. How does that even happen??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Winter Classic in Minnesota recorded as the coldest game in NHL history.

Can attest… It was cold. 

I’m glad to be a part of the NHL record books. Never thought I’d do that 😄

• Like 1

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10