2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kolob

It's a real dang shame primary identities seem to be trending the way of the dodobird in the NBA these days...because the alternates Dallas is wearing versus Phila tonight are just doggone terrific. 100% straight heat. If there was such a thing as a primary identity in the L anymore, THAT should be it for the Mavericks...

• Like 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

19 hours ago, jp1409 said:

Bucks in their regular green uniform against the Sixers in white on a blue court in Milwaukee...

spacer.png

This was also giving me an aneurysm but glad there's an explanation. Little weird because for decades teams only had one court so I'm curious what the repairs are for? Or maybe teams used to have a backup court... 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, the admiral said:

Maybe courts are more cheaply manufactured now than they were then, like pretty much everything else.

If that's the case more courts these days would need in-season repairs if they're all cheaply manufactured. 

I have a feeling the repairs to the Bucks court are related to something a bit unusual/uncommon, especially if it's going to take some time to fix.  

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Looks so weird to see the Heat finally wear their regular white jerseys at home. I can probably count on 2 hands how often I’ve seen them or the regular set this season. 

also, I hate that we wear black accessories with the white jerseys. I miss the days when we wore white on white. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bushy said:

Can’t wait til the playoffs so we don’t have to see alternates anymore tbh. 

This would be ideal, but probably won't happen. Most (if not all) teams have been open to wearing alternates in the playoffs recently, whether that be their statement or city jersey.

Unless the Knicks mentioned something about shelving their alternates for the playoffs, I'd expect to see them a few times throughout their playoff series(s). They wore alts for 3/5 games in their playoff series against the Hawks, which is 3 games too many imo.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, DJT said:

Has anyone heard of any teams getting a full new jersey set next year?

Phoenix maybe? I thought they were supposed to have one but delayed it.

I was just thinking recently how's there been a dearth of leaks or rumors for next season.  Almost all of the City and Classic Editions and some of the Statement Editions had already leaked by this time last year.

2 hours ago, projectjohn said:

I was just thinking recently how's there been a dearth of leaks or rumors for next season.  Almost all of the City and Classic Editions and some of the Statement Editions had already leaked by this time last year.

Must tamping things down and resetting. Just a simple home/away setup plus one alternate, as a treat. But nothing too out there.

(Too late for April Fools?)

• Like 1