MLB Regular Season 22: The Thread

Gary

3 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

I can deal with the Mean Girls clique-esque hate. Been through worse. And I am glad the Yankees are hated again. It did not feel right when the Patriots were hated the most. That just means the Yankees are back.

As for me calling them bums for getting no hit through 16 innings and what not, I am like Kobe Bryant. I hate to lose. I am passionate. I am of Caribbean descent and we loud people. But this shows I care for them so much. Fi mi team. I will be the 1st to tell them they suck if they suck. But if they are rolling, I do nothing but compliment them.

As an Astros fan (another team that gets non-stop hate), I identify with this. I've had people spit on me, cuss at me, etc. just for wearing an Astros shirt or hat. I am a more casual fan however, and if they suck, it's just aw shucks for me. 

• Like 1

xFUdNmt.png

16 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Congrats Astros

Nobody on the Astros posts here.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

49 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Congrats Astros

Thank you! Always nice to beat the evil empire, but twice in less than 24 hours is like getting your favorite meal for free. 

33 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Nobody on the Astros posts here.

LOL. 

xFUdNmt.png

Watching a game on Apple TV+ for the first time.  Is it just me, or is the audio really weird?  I can barely hear the announcers, but the sounds from the crowd and field are extra loud.  I've tried every sound setting and it's similar on each.  Is this something they do on purpose?  I have no idea who these announcers even are, but I'd like to at least hear what they're saying (actually, the way this game is going, I'm probably better off.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."