MLB Regular Season 22: The Thread

Gary

On 7/13/2022 at 2:15 PM, DEAD! said:

It probably should, but the balk off can only happen if the game is tied at the bottom of the ninth, or later, with a runner on third. Those scenarios don't come around every day.

It almost happened just now, but it was the bottom of the eight, not bottom of the ninth, in San Francisco.

• WOAH 1

It's where I sit.

Juan Soto rejected the Nats offer of $440 million.

It's not about the money for him; he just doesn't want to be part of the rebuild, which is understandable. He'll probably be in either Dodger blue or pinstripes by seasons end.

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Juan Soto rejected the Nats offer of $440 million.

It's not about the money for him; he just doesn't want to be part of the rebuild, which is understandable. He'll probably be in either Dodger blue or pinstripes by seasons end.

Wherever he goes, the Nats will get back a truckload of prospects in return. I hope he doesn't go to either of those. Or Boston. Unfortunately, I don't know where else would be willing to take him on and give him the mega deal. Both the Yankees and Dodgers outfield is pretty crowded right now, and the Yankees have Judge's future deal coming up. Who knows...  

9 hours ago, shstpt1 said:

Wherever he goes, the Nats will get back a truckload of prospects in return. I hope he doesn't go to either of those. Or Boston. Unfortunately, I don't know where else would be willing to take him on and give him the mega deal. Both the Yankees and Dodgers outfield is pretty crowded right now, and the Yankees have Judge's future deal coming up. Who knows...  

Atlanta? (Nah, the Nats wouldn't trade him to a division rival) San Diego? (Could be interesting, but I don't know what the Padres have to offer in return) Houston? (Again, our outfield seems to be pretty crowded). 

xFUdNmt.png

8 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

YANKEES WIN AGAIN!

This is what I LOVE to see. The old dominant Yankees are back baby! Play like this and nothing stops the Yankees from going to the 'ship and winning the 'ship!

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

xFUdNmt.png

Again, enough with the Skankee ass kissing (this means you @TrueYankee26).

Let's talk about the Mariners and their 14 game winning streak - the longest winning streak heading into the All Star Break ever.

And right after the break comes the fun part -13 of the first 20 are against the Trash Cans and the Skankees. After that? Atlanta and San Diego are the toughest teams left and they come to Seattle in mid-September.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

Again, enough with the Skankee ass kissing (this means you @TrueYankee26).

Let's talk about the Mariners and their 14 game winning streak - the longest winning streak heading into the All Star Break ever.

And right after the break comes the fun part -13 of the first 20 are against the Trash Cans and the Skankees. After that? Atlanta and San Diego are the toughest teams left and they come to Seattle in mid-September.

Sure Seattle have been great. I want to see them in the playoffs @Seadragon76. It would be a great story. In fact a Yankees-Mariners ALCS would be wonderful.

And I like the Padres. Fun team you have in San Diego.

• Huh? 1