MLB Regular Season 22: The Thread

Gary

7 hours ago, dont care said:

Literally the only sane Yankee fan here

Yeah when the team has literally the hottest start in MLB since the 2001 Mariners (who ik didn’t win the title but still) being a doomer after the first sign of them slightly coming to Earth kinda pisses me off.  They’re 62-26 right now, no matter what happens the rest of the regular season that’s a special team. 

• Like 1

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

1 hour ago, Kooky01 said:

As An Astros fan myself, I'm still confident we can take out the Yankees again if the two meat in the playoffs, I mean it's the Yankees, they've flamed out in the playoffs for the last 20 years (except 2009). I'm more worried about the Dodgers, actually, they seem like the more talented team that could beat anyone. 

As someone who hates the Astros and the Yankees and as someone who suffers as a Reds fan, Id rather suffer than be a fan of the Astros or Yankees.

• Like 1

Signature intentionally left blank

Yankees struggling now is why I'm not that worried about them, and could easily see them losing in the first round.  

It's rarely the team that start the season hot that you have to worry about, It's the team the ends the season hot you should be concerned about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, McCall said:

Hey, does anybody know how the Yankees are doing?

Was wondering the same.  It's been nearly 12 hours since the latest status.   I think there should be a Yankee-specific thread, and you pick one - and only one - thread to post in.  This one, or the Yankee version.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

A Yankees only thread would be a solid bit. We should also have a Lakers only thread and a Cowboys only thread. 

They were a bad Jonathan India error away from getting swept by the Reds who have been famously ass on a butt this season. My assessment - the Yankees are total frauds. FRAUDS!

• Like 1

PvO6ZWJ.png

12 minutes ago, Sport said:

A Yankees only thread would be a solid bit. We should also have a Lakers only thread and a Cowboys only thread. 

They were a bad Jonathan India error away from getting swept by the Reds who have been famously ass on a butt this season. My assessment - the Yankees are total frauds. FRAUDS!

Fire them all. They suck. The season can't end soon enough. They'll be lucky if they win the Series in only 6 games.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

17 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

Enough of the Skankee ass kissing, let's talk about the Mariners and their 11 game winning streak!

It's really amazing. And the streak includes a handful of come from behind wins.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Fire them all. They suck. The season can't end soon enough. They'll be lucky if they win the Series in only 6 games.

Based on empirical evidence they are a worse baseball team than the Cincinnati Reds. I'd logoff and forget my password if I were a Yankees fan. 

• Like 6

PvO6ZWJ.png