MLB Regular Season 22: The Thread

Gary

15 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Jays might get 30 y'all.

Currently 27-4 in the 6th inning.

This is why MLB needs a mercy rule. Not just because there's no way any team can come back form this, but because it saves us from when position players take the mound and embarrass the game even further.

6uXNWAo.png

When you have one of the worst pitching staffs in club history and an inability to beat teams in your division, you’re going to get this 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

First time I'm seeing the standings for the league and after all the talk about the Yankees and them setting history, they have the Astros not far behind them. The rest of the AL isn't anywhere near close to them, yet we have up to five (six?) teams competing for those Wild Card spots. At least one of them are gonna trip over themselves and give it away.

The NL doesn't look much different from the last few years.

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

First time I'm seeing the standings for the league and after all the talk about the Yankees and them setting history, they have the Astros not far behind them. The rest of the AL isn't anywhere near close to them, yet we have up to five (six?) teams competing for those Wild Card spots. At least one of them are gonna trip over themselves and give it away.

I am much more fascinated by how the Angels have been doing since May 15th when they were tied for first at 24-13... with tonight's loss,  they are 39-55, (and 2-14 this month). 15-42 since May 15th is even worse than the A's or Nationals during that span.

• Like 1

I saw, I came, I left.

Man, beating the Yankees and then seeing their fans go into meltdown mode claiming they immediately need to trade for 4 players or the team is going nowhere just never gets old. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Applause 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Yeah, I'd say the Astros have a good shot at catching the Yanks for the top spot in the AL. As for everyone else, get stuck trying to compete for the wild card or the ALDS exit that is the AL Central. 

1 hour ago, JerseyJimmy said:

the mets are going to miss the playoffs by a game and it'll be this game. going to smash my fvcking head in a car door.

Mets gonna Mets. I still think they haven't recovered from the 07 collapse. 

xFUdNmt.png

5 hours ago, Crabcake said:

God, beating the Yankees and then seeing their fans go into meltdown mode claiming they immediately need to trade for 4 players or the team is going nowhere just never gets old. 

I am sure God likes to hear that.

I saw, I came, I left.