MLB Regular Season 22: The Thread

Gary

12 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

Wow, one of the scummiest things I've ever heard an agent do. 

Apparently Freeman is only in LA  because his :censored:head agent never told him that the Braves made a final offer he would have taken. 

And YIKES. I would be pissed too if I was in Freeman's shoes. He genuinely loved Atlanta.

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

And YIKES. I would be pissed too if I was in Freeman's shoes. He genuinely loved Atlanta.

I'm anxious to see where this goes, because I read some pretty firm denials of this story earlier today.

Get your popcorn, folks!

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

You know it's Angel Hernandez when the call is referenced as ' that missed somewhere apparently '.

I found out "A League of Their Own " was released 30 years ago today... Ángel was an umpire then. 

• LOL 1

I saw, I came, I left.

the mets are starting to remind me a lot of the islanders - that is, a team that could be competing for championships if they just made a few key moves, while simultaneously seeming completely unwilling to change anything. feels like there's some comparisons to be made between showalter and lamoriello.

53Ocz8U.png

Reds get their first walk off win of the season. It only took until July 3rd😆 They also snapped a 10 game home losing streak (longest for the Reds since 1986). Their last home win was nearly a month ago against the Diamondbacks on June 7th

Signature intentionally left blank

11 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

There was nobody out. He had to go home. What the hell did I just watch?

Yea, absolute brain fart defensively. I was trying to make sense of it before even seeing that there was no outs, but unless it was 2 outs the play is always to go to home there. Or force the double play with 1 out

• Like 1