MLB Regular Season 22: The Thread

Gary

27 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Joe Maddon: OUT. Phil Nevin interim for the Halos.

It's amazing the lengths this team is taking to dive back into irrelevancy as the botched stadium deal investigations get into full swing and Arte's ally at City Hall got the hell out of dodge.

VmWIn6B.png

Angels just lost their 14th in a row. 

All 3 of the Angels losses to the Red Sox have been by 1 run. 2 have been shutouts, and those shutouts were both 1-0. 

Please get Trout & Ohtani on a real team. Maybe the Angels can trade them for a new stadium? 

I can live with Anaheim crapping out in a such a dramatic fashion... makes this old salty Mariner fan happy.

I can also live with finally winning a series in Houston for the first time since 2018. Nice!

4 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

For all the struggles of the Reds this year they did not lose 14 in a row.

Heads have to roll in Anaheim.

Funny, "Angels in the Outfield" opens with the team losing 15 straight so now I'm rooting for that to happen for real. 

The Reds worst stretch was 11 straight, won once, and then lost 9 more after that so it formed a healthy 1-20 run. They're 17-14 since then, though. Team makes no sense. 

• Like 1

PvO6ZWJ.png

Milwaukee has lost around nine of their last ten. I was hopefully they would be the one team in the poor NL Central to keep the Cards from first, but it might end up being too close throughout the season.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s just one game but I really :censored:ing hate being no hit by THAT team in OUR house. Twice. WTF? 

Lone bright spot is Cole train appears to be on track. Gallo and Donaldson need to be gone. 

NYCdog.png