2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

5 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

I knew the Raiders would bust out the silver numbers against the Rams. It's 3 straight years the Raiders wear them at Sofi Stadium, 2 with the Chargers and 1 with the Rams. Last time it wasn't at Sofi Stadium or against the Chargers was in 2018 on Thursday night against the 49ers.

Thank god rams wore yellow pants. Beautiful game.

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Froob said:

Need this to be fake 

11 hours ago, WSU151 said:

That’s a retail helmet sold six years ago, called the White Ice collection. 

https://gogts.net/riddell-introduces-nfl-alternate-ice-helmet-line/

You would think Pro Football Talk of all places would be smarter than this.

• Like 3

bSLCtu2.png

I know I'm a week late to the conversation, but the Bengals really need to plan their orange alternates a little better.  The orange needs to contrast better against the opponent.  If the opponent is red heavy (Chiefs) or orange heavy (Browns) don't do it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

I know I'm a week late to the conversation, but the Bengals really need to plan their orange alternates a little better.  The orange needs to contrast better against the opponent.  If the opponent is red heavy (Chiefs) or orange heavy (Browns) don't do it.

Bengals in orange vs Cowboys, Lions, Colts, Dolphins, Vikings, and Titans would be optimal

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

You would think Pro Football Talk of all places would be smarter than this.

He's a Viking fan (admittedly). I saw this as a tongue-in-cheek post, not a 'hey guys this is happening' post.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.