2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

1 minute ago, DCarp1231 said:

The “iced out” trend is significantly worse than BFBS

I think it's aesthetically better, but the actual "iced out" term is significantly worse.

They all keep on saying it too! Terrible.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, Sport said:

How is wearing all black "showing out"? Explain that to me right now, Ravens social media team. 

What does "show out" even mean?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, Froob said:

I wouldn’t mind if cowboys were a white helmet team still (not suggesting change, just saying it’s a great look). That set looks great.

All they need now is a blue uniform identical to the white color rush one and they will be set. Make the helmet stripe navy/silver/navy and it would be a beautiful look.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Probably the first time ever that the Ravens have worn black two games in a row. And they once again are somehow able to wear alternates four times in a season rather than three.

This is the third game for the black jerseys in 2022. I don't think purple color rush counts against that number.

Bonus note: the black over black is one of the Ravens oldest combinations. It goes back to 2004 and they've worn it annually except for 2008  and 2009.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Black Ice!!!!!!    *FIRE EMOJI x8*

5 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Bonus note: the black over black is one of the Ravens oldest combinations. It goes back to 2004 and they've worn it annually except for 2008  and 2009.

. . . and it was originally designed/debuted as a prime time look.

• Like 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

The “iced out” trend is significantly worse than BFBS

I could not agree more. I'm so over this WFWS probably more than BFBS. Anything with "ice" to describe all-whites is just overused and annoying as "clean" is as an adjective to describe a uniform one likes.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

This is the third game for the black jerseys in 2022. I don't think purple color rush counts against that number.

For all other teams, it is three total. This is why the Saints wore Color Rush twice this year and throwback once. 49ers did two throwback, one Color Rush. Bengals wore the white tiger twice and the orange only once. The Ravens either have their own set of rules or seek an exemption every year.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

For all other teams, it is three total. This is why the Saints wore Color Rush twice this year and throwback once. 49ers did two throwback, one Color Rush. Bengals wore the white tiger twice and the orange only once. The Ravens either have their own set of rules or seek an exemption every year.

Is it the former or the latter? How does the league keep allowing the Ravens to violate the limit they set in 2018?

Seattle wore their alternates 4 times in 2019 too. Jacksonville was allowed to wear teal 5 times, both in regular and preseason, when teal was their alternate.

Always been a big advocate of all black for the Ravens (with purple-flake helmets and, if possible, pants) but to do all black with white shoes looks so goofy. They're like little tuxedo cats!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫