2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

I didn't even know the Lions had white pants. Well, I wish they didn't, because no one needs blue, silver, grey, and white pants. They only need one!

• Like 3

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Alright, I’ve seen enough of these Washington white jerseys. The “white” material on the sleeve cap is closer to the grey Cowboys pants than it is the white jersey. 

I wish they could get an override of the 5 year rule and start over. 

I think a team sale does reset the clock.

• Like 1

The home look for Washington is a good one. I like the numbers, the helmet is awesome. Pants or Socks need some yellow, I would prefer the pants just to *be* yellow. (Or gold, whatever you want to call it)

The white uniform does not complement the burgundy in any way. The gradient gimmick is not good, and it does not complement the *really nice* helmet in any way. 

The BFBS uniform is horrendous and unnecessary.

There's something to build off of, but like most other things coming out of Washington, its a disappointment.

• Like 9

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Washington really didn’t need to change their uniforms. They could have kept what they had as the Washington Football Team, and made small changes, plus add the black alt if they really wanted too.

i think someone in here said they’d like to see their uniforms look like Michigans, which would be a huge upgrade to what we have right now.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

i think someone in here said they’d like to see their uniforms look like Michigans, which would be a huge upgrade to what we have right now.

That was me, a few times. It would’ve essentially been their previous uniforms sans number outline and a new number font

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

aytrvkq5uaiso7h1cddn.jpg

Players shouldn't even be allowed to enter the game looking like this.  

#1, shame on the Saints.  This looks like they're wearing Junior High practice pants.

#2, shame on Kamara.   This looks super dumb but he's obviously doing it for attention.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, fortunat1 said:

Pairing a white jersey with white pants works well for some teams, but this game shows that the Lions are not one of those teams

Pants stripes go a long way towards improving a look. I can’t think of a single instance where no stripes or, worse off, a wordmark, looks better than stripes.

• Like 8

Not a very good round of matchups tbh. Buffalo probably goes all-blue, I don’t trust Baltimore to leave the black pants at home and Minnesota’s socks will prevent me from completely loving that matchup. 

Bucs/Cowboys looks like the big winner here. 

• Like 3

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

1 hour ago, Germanshepherd said:

Not a very good round of matchups tbh. Buffalo probably goes all-blue, I don’t trust Baltimore to leave the black pants at home and Minnesota’s socks will prevent me from completely loving that matchup. 

Bucs/Cowboys looks like the big winner here. 

Are the Bucs still going with white jerseys at home for the playoffs? Or will they go with red tops this time? If they wear the red jerseys, lets hope they pair those with the pewter pants, because the white pants ruin it.

The Seahawks normally wear their blue pants when playing at San Francisco. But could they try a different combo for this time around?

Jacksonville hasn't worn the teal tops and white pants combo at home. If the Jaguars wear those and the Chargers in either yellow or white pants with the white jerseys, it would be a good uniform matchup,.

Miami at Buffalo, New York Giants at Minnesota, and Baltimore at Cincinnati should be different from the previous time around of those games.

• Like 2

My uni predictions for the playoffs are Seahawks in white/navy and 49ers in red/gold, Chargers in white/yellow and Jaguars in teal/teal, Dolphins in white/aqua and Bills in blue/blue, Giants in white/white and the Vikings in purple/white, Ravens in white/black and Bengals in black/black, Cowboys in navy/silver and Buccaneers in white/pewter.