2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

Okay, so...NOW will all the Tua haters shove it??  I called this one...

Put some RESPECT on that boy's name! 

• Applause 2
  • Dislike 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Just now, tBBP said:

Okay, so...NOW will all the Tua haters shove it??  I called this one...

Put some RESPECT on that boy's name! 

Uh, no. 

He had a decent game, sure. But nothing crazy amazing like last week. They just barely won by the thinnest of hairs.

Tua's been decent so far, but has done nothing so far to prove that game against Baltimore wasn't just an anomaly.   

• Dislike 3

3-0 is a pretty nice place to be. I'm just glad the Dolphins aren't getting swept (AGAIN) by Buffalo.

I don't care if anyone is sold on Tua or not, I just really don't. He doesn't have to be frickin Mahomes. He's doing enough, with the biggest difference this time being that he has better weapons to throw to. That's all this fan can really ask for.

• Like 1

Still got a quarter left, and don't look now, but Jacksonville is out west putting it on the Chargers. I figured they had a chance to win it close, did not expect this...

(But again, still got a quarter to go.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

1 minute ago, tBBP said:

Still got a quarter left, and don't look now, but Jacksonville is out west putting it on the Chargers. I figured they had a chance to win it close, did not expect this...

Who are these imposters and what have they done with the Jaguars?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

Who are these imposters and what have they done with the Jaguars?

Whoever they are, they must have taken to heart whatever memo circulated around the AFC South during the week demanding that the division reassert itself, becaus they won big while Tennessee won barely, and...the Colts beat the Chiefs....

(Apparently Houston missed the memo.)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jamesizzo said:

He's literally played one game since then..

And everyone was so quick to say that was his "breakout game" and he's the next great QB in the NFL like Jackson, Mahomes, & Allen. 

Plenty of QBs have that kind of game and then disappear. It's still way too early to crown him either way. 

If anything, their defense deserves more credit than him.  

• Yawn 1