2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

2 minutes ago, EskimoAldus said:

Soldier Field is turning into Lake Michigan.

Reminds me of this time when I was young and dumb and I ran wind sprints with some teammates in the middle of a thunderstorm.

To some extent, it feels like the Niners lost moreso than the Bears won, but style points aren't a thing.

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

17 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Yuck, what a mess. Reminds me of that Chiefs/Seahawks game from some time ago (that probably should have been canceled).

Crazy finish going on in Cincinnati.

‼️‼️

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just a reminder that all week 1 results can't be trusted, except for the Bills motorboating the Rams. That one is for real.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Jets BADLY need Zach Wilson to be healthy. Ugly. Ugly game in the Meadowlands.

Hell, start Mike White until Wilson is ready to come back. Sticking with Flacco will show the Jets are sadly not serious about winning. And that is a strike on Saleh and the Johnsons. 11 straight non playoff seasons will not end the apathy from Jets fans and jokes from rivals, Winning will. Show us that you can win.

Edited by TrueYankee26
Some more on the Jets loss.

27 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

So if the Packers lose big to the Vikings, and there's no Aaron Rodgers comeback, will AR12 go on an epic CM Punk style eating a muffin, having a bag of water rant on his Wide Receivers while Matt LaFleur looks at him all confused?

He does seem the most likely to do that.

The tell-all about Aaron Rodgers are going to be wild after the NFL and networks don't need him anymore.

He's the player you can most envision retreating to a South American military stronghold.