2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

The Orange Bowl may be gone, the curse still lives on for the Patriots. Only real good thing is that they got it out of the way early. 

Tua still doesn't inspire much confidence though. 

Choking is just ingrained in the culture of the Falcons at this point. LOL

Also glad to see the Viking stomp one of the most insufferable QBs in the league.  

Week 1 has certainly been crazy so far. 

8 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Some of the things that didn't exist the last time the Browns won their season opener.

• the iPhone
  • the iPad
  • Android Phones
  • Alexa
  • Siri
  • Twitter
  • TikTok
  • Instagram
  • FitBits
  • Uber and Lyft
  • Air BnB
  • 5G
  • Air Fryers
  • Tinder

I don't know if even 4G was around at the time

I saw, I came, I left.

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Just a reminder that all week 1 results can't be trusted, except for the Bills motorboating the Rams. That one is for real.

And the Snatit doing what the Snatit do...that's thy they're the Snatit.

2 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

oh my god the falcons did it again.

Oh...and ☝️that, too.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

30 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Some of the things that didn't exist the last time the Browns won their season opener.

• the iPhone
  • the iPad
  • Android Phones
  • Alexa
  • Siri
  • Twitter
  • TikTok
  • Instagram
  • FitBits
  • Uber and Lyft
  • Air BnB
  • 5G
  • Air Fryers
  • Tinder

Facebook was founded in the same year. But it was in the early stages where no one knew about it, when it was originally called TheFacebook.

I was already unbelievably apathetic about this upcoming Cowboys season, more so than I’ve ever been in my life, and tonight showed exactly why. This off-season the Cowboys made their team considerably worse (especially on offense) but what made it more baffling was that it was mostly self-inflicted. Tonight reflected that perfectly. A great defense doing the best it can, while being paired with an offense filled with JAG’s. 

It’s honestly hilarious too because after the playoff loss to the 49ers last year, Jerry was supposedly “so angry” and vowed to make it better. The Cowboys will never be serious contenders as long as Jerry and his family own the team. The team is now valued at $8bn, the highest valued sports franchise in the world, and continue to be the league’s most talked about team. That’s all they care about. 

Will add one more thought, Micah Parsons is the best player on the Cowboys and it’s not even close. Everyone knows he’s the best player and he still produced today. Shame he has to spend the prime of his career playing for a unserious franchise. 

• Like 1

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC