2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

If someone spinebusters the ball out of you, it should count as a fumble.

EDIT: Also, now that we're in football season, we're also in new commercial season.

That NerdWallet commerical with the guy on the fence and the lady from the Verizon commercial makes me uncomfortable in how much the wife despises her husband. If she had a choice to make in her character, she chose open hostility towards her doofus soyboy husband. It's doubly annoying because he's a moron and they have an incredible home.

I know I'm overthinking it, but that's what they get for airing the commercial 1000 times a Sunday.

I think Al Michaels hates Kirk Hirbstreit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

If someone spinebusters the ball out of you, it should count as a fumble.

EDIT: Also, now that we're in football season, we're also in new commercial season.

That NerdWallet commerical with the guy on the fence and the lady from the Verizon commercial makes me uncomfortable in how much the wife despises her husband. If she had a choice to make in her character, she chose open hostility towards her doofus soyboy husband. It's doubly annoying because he's a moron and they have an incredible home.

I know I'm overthinking it, but that's what they get for airing the commercial 1000 times a Sunday.

Maybe he hangs out on the fence to get away from the mean wicked witch he lives with? The actress is channeling deep disdain for some dude somewhere in her past there, needs to dial it back by like 25%.

• Like 1

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Chargers 🤝 Nebraska

Losing games in heartbreaking fashion by single digits

You can add the Snatit to that, as well.

And...just in case we have new people around here who wonder where this "Snatit" label came from: that team (the Titans, that is), for as long as I've been a fan (going back to 2013), but especially since Vrabel took over, has had the absolute most aggravating habit of beating down the top teams in the league...and then themselves getting beat by the worst teams. When you think they should dominate, they play down and get beat.  When you think they might get stomped, they do the stomping. It's that bass-ackward habit that led to me christening them as the Snatit.

And now they've officially been called out on it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 minute ago, tBBP said:

And...just in case we have new people around here who wonder where this "Snatit" label came from: that team, for as long as I've been a fan (going back to 2013), but especially since Vrabel took over, has had the absolute most aggravating habit of beating down the top teams in the league...and then themselves getting beat by the worst teams. When you think they should dominate, they play down and get beat.  When you think they might get stomped, they do the stomping. It's that bass-ackward habit that led to me christening them as the Snatit.

Titans too. The loss to the Giants sure did not help.

On 9/16/2022 at 11:53 AM, tBBP said:

And...just in case we have new people around here who wonder where this "Snatit" label came from: that team (the Titans, that is), for as long as I've been a fan (going back to 2013), but especially since Vrabel took over, has had the absolute most aggravating habit of beating down the top teams in the league...and then themselves getting beat by the worst teams. When you think they should dominate, they play down and get beat.  When you think they might get stomped, they do the stomping. It's that bass-ackward habit that led to me christening them as the Snatit.

The Steelers have had that same problem with Tomlin for years. 

The game against the Bengals is a good example, no one really thought they would win, yet despite everything they somehow pull a win out of their ass. 

Watch them start 3-0 only to lose to the Jets. 

• Like 1

02-CBS-E-V3.png

1 PM EST/12 PM CST CBS Games

Red: New England at Pittsburgh

Blue: Miami at Baltimore

Green: New York Jets at Cleveland Browns

Yellow: Indianapolis at Jacksonville (please lose in front of a bunch of clowns again, that would just make my week perfect)

02-CBS-L-V4.png

4 PM EST/3 PM CST CBS Games

Red: Cincinnati at Dallas

Blue: Arizona at Las Vegas

Green: Houston at Denver

02-FOX-V3.png

1 PM EST/12 PM CST FOX Games

Red: Tampa Bay at New Orleans

Blue: Carolina at New York Giants

Orange: Washington at Detroit

4 PM EST/3 PM CST FOX Games

Green: Atlanta at Los Angeles Rams

Yellow: Seattle at San Francisco

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

02-CBS-E-V3.png

Yellow: Indianapolis at Jacksonville (please lose in front of a bunch of clowns again, that would just make my week perfect)

02-CBS-L-V4.png

02-FOX-V3.png

It's interesting how certain markets will broadcast NFL games if the team's QB played in the area, like Tua and Miami being shown in Alabama.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

It's interesting how certain markets will broadcast NFL games if the team's QB played in the area, like Tua and Miami being shown in Alabama.

I was gonna ask why Alabama would be getting the Miami game but I guess that makes sense.  I love these maps - wasn't there someone that ran a thread for them every year? 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Wyoming would get Buffalo Bills games during Josh Allen's rookie year. That region is generally Broncos/Seahawks territory but there was an island of Buffalo Bills. 

Speaking of Broncos, Seattle is getting Broncos/Texans instead of Bucs/Saints. Seattle generally gets an AFC West game unless there's something more compelling; you could flip a coin between those two games though the locals probably want to channel flip between the Hawks and Broncos game to see how Russ is doing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

51 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

02-CBS-E-V3.png

02-CBS-L-V4.png

02-FOX-V3.png

I got the Jets and Giants games of course being in North Jersey, and the Bengals-Cowboys.

2 hours ago, Red Comet said:

02-CBS-L-V4.png

Weird that Washington state is divided between all three different games

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

19 minutes ago, waltere said:

Weird that Washington state is divided between all three different games

and yet none are the Commanders.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

15 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Wyoming would get Buffalo Bills games during Josh Allen's rookie year. That region is generally Broncos/Seahawks territory but there was an island of Buffalo Bills. 

Speaking of Broncos, Seattle is getting Broncos/Texans instead of Bucs/Saints. Seattle generally gets an AFC West game unless there's something more compelling; you could flip a coin between those two games though the locals probably want to channel flip between the Hawks and Broncos game to see how Russ is doing.

I think it may have to do with the Seahawks being a former AFCW team. There's still some animosity between them and the Broncos (though of course those two teams have history after the conference swap).

NSFCvyu.png